Food & SnacksBakeryEnglish MuffinsBays
English Muffins Multi-Grain - 6 CT

Bays English Muffins Multi-Grain - 6 CT

Bays® English Muffins Multi-Grain.

Why don;t they change/update the  packaging to something the user can use to keep the product fresh.  As soon as the consumer opens the container provided, it has to be tramsfered to another plastic bag.  A real turn off for me.
Start your review of Bays English Muffins Multi-Grain - 6 CT!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,498 reviews
Bays English Muffins Multi-Grain - 6 CT uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
We eat these Bays English muffins for our breakfast sandwiches in the mornings. The muffins are tasty and perfect for our sandwiches. I definitely recommend these English muffins!
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Love English Muffins going to make some Sausage in the morning on these good taste and the price is good
Sherry M.
No doubt that Bays is the best tasting English Muffin there is! Not only a great breakfast or snack choice but great for making pizza cravings too!
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best English muffins on the planet - they are refrigerated! They are fresh and toast up with light crispiness. So, OK, if you are a Thomas muffin eater (a dubious achievement) then you are used to a heavier and more bread-like muffin. A Bays muffin compared to a Thomas muffin is like a New York bagel compared to a Northern California bagel (of course, I haven't found a true bagel in Northern California, so you get my drift).
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
We eat these every morning, either plain with butter or into a breakfast sandwich. They now come in a resealable bag to keep fresh.
Bonnie S.
Alameda, CA
Bays English Muffins Multi-Grain - 6 CT uploaded by Bonnie S.
Purchased at: Target
I love English muffins. It’s great in the morning making breakfast with eggs and cheese. Or maybe with a sausage patty.
Darlene R.
Richmond, IN
These are soooooo delicious! I love that they make a whole grain option too. I bought my parents Wolferman’s English Muffins for Christmas, and my father only ate one. He said that he only eats Bay’s. They really are the best!
Kim F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I wish I could give these 6 stars, I love these muffins so much. They tost up nicely and stay soft in the middle. The nooks and crannies hold every topping you can put on it. The flavor is the excellent and I will continue to buy them. I would highly recommend trying these.
Cindy C.
Los Lunas, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good with sausage and egg for an early morning. The whole dam loves these
laura M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Me gusta mucho tiene muy buen sabor me gusta la textura que tiene lo recomiendo mucho verdad excelente calidad