BY NINTENDO

Brimming with intricate battles that take place in, on and all over epic set pieces, bayonetta 2 finds the sassy heroine battling angels and demons in unearthly beautiful hd. Maniacal magic, warped weapons and some serious attitude make up bayonetta s deadly arsenal. Best of all, the original bayonetta game comes bundled with the retail packaged version of bayonetta 2, complete with some nintendo surprises and nintendo cosplay options for bayonetta. see more...

• I love the bayonetta series! But wasn't happy when the se...1 Answers
  • Is this the same as the PS3 game?4 Answers
  • I see this game on a lot of top Wii I game list. Is it re...3 Answers
Joe G.
At first I only played the demo but after playing it 30 or so times I decided to get both games. I thought I would have to buy 2 separate games but I was happily surprised to learn that the first game was included with the second game. It has a great story, awesome weapons, beautifully designed levels, a variety of enemies and fun combos. I highly recommend this game!
Vivian Y.
Honolulu, HI
Bayonetta 2 was a great successor to Bayonetta 1!  It kept the smooth controls and combo attack essence from the first game but, also had an immersive storyline that made you never want to put the controller down!  The bosses were harder than the first game but, that was what made it fun.
Charlotte P.
Majestic, KY
Just got to few days ago, so far I love it. I love the fact that the first Bayonetta, comes with it. As it's been years since I played and beat the first one, so I can't remember much of it. I also can't wait to see the new costumes, (Link, Samus,Peach).
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Would love to try this game never heard of it. It's always nice to try new things and best of all you get to try before you buy amazing so cool. I have not even seen this on Amazon where I buy most of my games from.
Brina I.
Bayonetta is BAE. I loved the first game and this one lives up to her name! Visually appealing. The bosses are tons of fun to fight too.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
Lots of fun, a very campy and stylized game but it keepsyou entertained with no issue. Love this series so much!
Sara T.
My son didn't really like this game and he fpund it to be a little boring. def not his kinda game
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
I'm wowing if this is something good to hey my 13 year old brother. I've read awesome reviews!
Heather W.
Amazing. It managed to be even better than the first game. Some of the best and most responsive controls I've ever seen in a game. It has a great sense of humor, Bayonetta herself is just wonderful to play as and watch. The weapons are crazy to the point of absurd.

Also, you get to through a satellite at a boss. DO YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE?
maria j.
La milk definitivamente un juego espectacular jugabilidad 100% recommendable y una sensacion de combos bestial. uno de los mejores titulos de wiiu
Sherry R.
Is this the same as the PS3 game?
Steven D.
Ontario, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I see this game on a lot of top Wii I game list. Is it really worth it?
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
I love the bayonetta series! But wasn't happy when the second one came out for wii. They should have stook to sony or even microsoft for this. Does anyone know why the second one switched over to nitendo and how difficult are the game play with tge controllers??