Bayliss and Harding French Lavender Cleansing Body Wash - 169oz

Bayliss and Harding French Lavender Cleansing Body Wash - 16.9oz

Baylis and Harding mosaic French lavender hand wash cleanses and moisturises your hands within an instant, while also providing a calming lavender scent for your hands. It is ideal for adding a luxurious touch to your bathroom. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bayliss and Harding French Lavender Cleansing Body Wash - 16.9oz!
How would you rate this product?
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Bayliss and Harding French Lavender Cleansing Body Wash - 16.9oz uploaded by Martha G.
It's just and average liquid hand soap 🧼 that smells great, but the pump makes it drip all over the bottle 🧴
Michela D.
I love this product. Looks really nice in the bathroom, leave my hand soft, has a good smell too. I bought mamy of this in different scent like sweet mandarin and grapefruit and apple and jasmine. The lavender one is my favourite and I really recommend!😉

Looking for your answer?