Baylis & Harding Jasmine & Apple Blossom Luxury Hand Gel 50ml

Baylis & Harding Jasmine & Apple Blossom Luxury Hand Gel 50ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baylis & Harding Jasmine & Apple Blossom Luxury Hand Gel 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Tracy K.
Portsmouth, Hampshire
Baylis & Harding Jasmine & Apple Blossom Luxury Hand Gel 50ml uploaded by Tracy K.
I bought this based on the fact it contained a jasmine scent. My favourite scent of all time. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Apple compliments the jasmine. It’s not too tacky and it dries quickly. This one I keep in my hand bag as it’s too expensive to use on a daily basis. I do like it, it’s worth the money but in current times, given the amount of hand gel I use on a daily basis I could not be using this.

Looking for your answer?