Baylis & Harding Body Butter

by Baylis & Harding

Beauticology by Baylis & Harding: the essence of beauty is more than skin deep. Love yourself and indulge your body and senses with these fun and delicious fragrances dedicated to makng you smile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baylis & Harding Body Butter!
Therese S.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this body butter! It smells so yummy and makes my skin feel so silky smooth. I put it on after I shower and it makes me feel amazing! I use it probably 3-4 times a week and would highly recommend!
Julia K.
Baylis & Harding Body Butter uploaded by Julia K.
The body butter has a nice scent and consistency. The scent also lasts for hours but it's not overpowering. My main issue with this product is that it is a little difficult to rub in without leaving some of the product not absorbed on the skin. It does last for a very long time though and it's cheap for the amount you get.
Mariyah H.
England, Buckinghamshire
Me at to give 4 😪but anyways nothing to worry, coconut is one of my faves smell so does that well in the smell aspect. And the texture for me is good with enough product inside the tub so do recommend!
Sara N.
I like this product because it paraben free and it leaves my skin smooth it has a nice scent to it too
Diana P.
Hst Newcastle, DE
Baylis & Harding Body Butter uploaded by Diana P.
I don’t like rexture because it too light for the “butter”, and the smell is very intensive. But it is doing it job fine, hydrates the skin.
veera K.
the best smelling product i can ever use the scent is amazing its very gentle product i would highly recommend no improvement needed . very refreshing when u apply after having nice bath a very nice product yes i would love to buy this product againBaylis & Harding Beauticology Toy Soldier Cosmetics Bags Gift Set
Kamila T.
Infirmary Road, Sheffield
It’s very good product with nice packaging. I like how make my skin soft for long time. I use it after every shower.
scarlet S.
Devon, UK
Baylis & Harding Body Butter uploaded by scarlet S.
I had this in a body lotion form and it’s smells gorgeous! I really love this! It’s affordable, found in drugstores like boots and Superdrug, smells lovely, beautiful packaging. It also really hydrated, revitalises and replenishes the skin without making it greasy or sticky. I highly recommend!
Elise V.
I have the mango and mandarin scent and it smells amazing! This is a super effective moisturiser, I thoroughly recommend this product

Looking for your answer?