BY BAYLIS & HARDING

Baylis & Harding's Beauticology Toy Solider Cozy Night In Gift Set offers exactly that, a cozy night in getting pampered and staying warm and snug. A 100ml Strawberry Candy Cane Body Wash leaves skin feeling cleansed and refreshed while the 50ml Vanilla Frosting Hand & Body lotion provides a delicious fragrance and super soft skin. Once you are ready to snuggle up in bed, grab your hot water bottle and pop it into our gorgeous red & white stripy soldier motif cover ...and relax. This is the perfect present for the young and the young at heart. see more...

Gen W.
I can't find the cherry candy cane shower gel on it's own, but that is just what I'm reviewing. I got this last Christmas in a different set. I did enjoy using this. I mainly used it under the running tap as bubble bath and it made massive bubbles, which I loved.
The scent was really good too, more of a spicier cherry than the sweet kind, which gave it that Christmas vibe, in my opinion. It really scented out the bath room.
rhiannon f.
Brookside avenue, Blyth
I received this gift set at Christmas and it smells delicious. It also lathers really well and cleans you good. It also leaves a beautiful scent to your skin

back