Baylis and Harding Baylis & Harding French Lavender Hand Wash 500ml uploaded by Alana N.

BY BAYLIS & HARDING

With its classic appeal French Lavendar calms the senses and aids a feeling of tranquility; Free 30-Day Trial and Next-Day delivery see more...

Buy on Target
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Love the #herbal #fresh #lavender and #chamomile scent! It's so lovely and leaves my hands #clean! I bought this at #Target for $2.99 which I found to be a total steal! Look at the packaging! It is so #upscale to me and #modern. You can so much soap for the money!
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
Lavender is one of my all time favourite scenes!! I am a big fan of fragrant hand washes it's an obsession I guess. I love this brand and this product indeed, the scent is so beautiful, it lasts for quite some time. The actual hand wash itself does last you weeks/two months depending on how frequently you use this. It is inexpensive and comes in all sizes. A very grand yet affordable product. Love it so much. Highly recommend this. I got mine from Superdrugs and Boots.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I got this as part of a gift box at Christmas and I love the smell of it so much. I tend to get a lot of lavender products because everyone knows it's my favourite. This hand wash was great value for money though as it lasted me quite a long time. It was nice having that scent in the bathroom also