BY BAYES

Shop for Cleaning at The Home Depot. Wood and bamboo are a natural and attractive choice for cutting boards and many other kitchen utensils and items. Without treatment, ordinary washing can dry out and crack your possessions. Bayes Wood & Bamboo Conditioner/Protectant uses the highest quality food grade mineral oil to nourish and beautifully preserve these items for years. see more...

• Does this leave your furniture greasy or slick? 4 Answers
  • Is this product safe for toddlers who like to tetth on arm chairs...9 Answers
  • How well does this product work and is it worth it?12 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shelly S.
Yes !! Amazing you can use this product on all things wood safe an effective and also easy to use . No harsh odors , I recommend this to my family and friends..
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Love this product. I use it when I'm cleaning my dinning room table. Keeps it from getting a lot of scratches and looking brand new. Love this product.
Julie G.
This is really a great product . It does it job very well for what it is meant for. Amazing price and a nice product. I would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer B.
Oceanside , CA
This product works so well and I totally recommend it because it lasts long. If your looking for something good this is it!
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
Just had the floors done but haven't seen or heard of this product in any stores
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm so glad that I found this product and purchased it on Amazon. It came at a great price and perfectly complemented my bamboo cutting board. I have been using this as instructed starting with the daily use for the first week to get it properly treated. It is doing a great job protecting my cutting board. "Bayes Wood & Bamboo Conditioner and Protectant uses the highest quality 100% food grade mineral oil to nourish and beautifully preserve these items for years."
Shamiere A.
How well does this product work and is it worth it?
maria p.
Is this product safe for toddlers who like to tetth on arm chairs or the side of table
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert
How does this smell
Colleen M.
Wilmington, DE
Does this leave your furniture greasy or slick?
Eva T.
Is it only for bamboo?? Quisiera saber alguien