BY BAYER #48 in Insect Repellent

24 OZ, Ready To Use, Vegetable & Garden Insect Spray, Fast Acting, Kills Insects On Contact, Use On Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, Trees & Shrubs, Kills Over 100 Insects Including Aphids, Japanese Beetles & More. see more...

Kayleigh K.
Worked perfectly for my porch planes and small garden! Will use again and again! Loved
Shaista Y.
melbourne
Helps a lot works amazing and it’s very effective and great value and also not that pricey it’s nice
Dominika Q.
Great way to get rid of insect in garden. In a house it’s always lots of work around and this product is great.
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
I already have a black thumb, so I was concerned about keeping my garden outside last year, but this legitimately helped.
marianna a.
para laboratorio o nome é bayer bayer, para segurança da familia usamos bayer por conhecermos bem os produtos da empresa
Ashley G.
I bought this for my garden in my back yard. I wasn't very impressed. I tried it out for about 2 months and I still had issues with bugs eating my produce and weeds growing uncontrollably. I don't think I can recommend this to anyone.
Shalini K.
Bayer vegetable and garden insect spray helps me maintain my garden insect free with which it would not be possible
Rhuana D.
melhor para você se comprar não vai se arrepender , sem contar o cheiro q deixa no ar otimo preço q cabe no seu bolço
Andrea S.
This product is very good, some kill all my flowers or mistreat them but this I did not leave them as they were and also killed the pests also works to prevent them, and the bugs have not returned after 4 months
Dana C.
Staten Island , NY
Used this on my vegetable plants this past summer. Killed all the bugs trying to eat them. Would use again