BY BAYER #51 in Insect Repellent

24 OZ, Ready To Use, Vegetable & Garden Insect Spray, Fast Acting, Kills Insects On Contact, Use On Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, Trees & Shrubs, Kills Over 100 Insects Including Aphids, Japanese Beetles & More. see more...

Ashley G.
I bought this for my garden in my back yard. I wasn't very impressed. I tried it out for about 2 months and I still had issues with bugs eating my produce and weeds growing uncontrollably. I don't think I can recommend this to anyone.
Shalini K.
Bayer vegetable and garden insect spray helps me maintain my garden insect free with which it would not be possible
Rhuana D.
melhor para você se comprar não vai se arrepender , sem contar o cheiro q deixa no ar otimo preço q cabe no seu bolço
Andrea S.
This product is very good, some kill all my flowers or mistreat them but this I did not leave them as they were and also killed the pests also works to prevent them, and the bugs have not returned after 4 months
Dana C.
Staten Island , NY
Used this on my vegetable plants this past summer. Killed all the bugs trying to eat them. Would use again
Marianhe A.

It is specially para bushes, away Because I like the insects. But I do not like the smell
Greisy L.
I want to try this product in food, as will many chemicals that are harmful to health. I still have not seen on the shelves
Mrs L.
I have vegetable garden in my backyard. I usually use this item in for my vegtables. They grow fast without insects and didease.
Jamie H.
Very good product to get rid of bugs and flys and it's cheap too hhhhhhhhhhgyvgtxrrxrch j
Jfyfytftvgvgvygv2334
Magna A.
E um produto para se ter sempre em casa a qualidade e boa e eu indico esse produto dessa marca