BY BAYER

24 OZ, Ready To Use, Vegetable & Garden Insect Spray, Fast Acting, Kills Insects On Contact, Use On Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, Trees & Shrubs, Kills Over 100 Insects Including Aphids, Japanese Beetles & More. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley G.
I bought this for my garden in my back yard. I wasn't very impressed. I tried it out for about 2 months and I still had issues with bugs eating my produce and weeds growing uncontrollably. I don't think I can recommend this to anyone.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida

It is specially para bushes, away Because I like the insects. But I do not like the smell
Greisy L.
I want to try this product in food, as will many chemicals that are harmful to health. I still have not seen on the shelves
Magna A.
E um produto para se ter sempre em casa a qualidade e boa e eu indico esse produto dessa marca
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
I already have a black thumb, so I was concerned about keeping my garden outside last year, but this legitimately helped.
Sinara G.
Goiânia-Brazil
É bem eficiente e não deixa um cheiro forte , cumpre o que promete acaba com as pragas de jardim e traz muita traquilidade na forma de usar.
Paola V.
Whitney C.
I've heard about this my sister gave me a bottle to try it actually really does work and I highly recommend it
marianna a.
para laboratorio o nome é bayer bayer, para segurança da familia usamos bayer por conhecermos bem os produtos da empresa
Shalini K.
Bayer vegetable and garden insect spray helps me maintain my garden insect free with which it would not be possible