BY BAYER

24 OZ, Ready To Use, Vegetable & Garden Insect Spray, Fast Acting, Kills Insects On Contact, Use On Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, Trees & Shrubs, Kills Over 100 Insects Including Aphids, Japanese Beetles & More. see more...

Ashley G.
I bought this for my garden in my back yard. I wasn't very impressed. I tried it out for about 2 months and I still had issues with bugs eating my produce and weeds growing uncontrollably. I don't think I can recommend this to anyone.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida

It is specially para bushes, away Because I like the insects. But I do not like the smell
Greisy L.
I want to try this product in food, as will many chemicals that are harmful to health. I still have not seen on the shelves
Magna A.
E um produto para se ter sempre em casa a qualidade e boa e eu indico esse produto dessa marca
Shaista Y.
melbourne
Helps a lot works amazing and it’s very effective and great value and also not that pricey it’s nice
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
I already have a black thumb, so I was concerned about keeping my garden outside last year, but this legitimately helped.
Sinara G.
Goiânia-Brazil
É bem eficiente e não deixa um cheiro forte , cumpre o que promete acaba com as pragas de jardim e traz muita traquilidade na forma de usar.
Whitney C.
I've heard about this my sister gave me a bottle to try it actually really does work and I highly recommend it
Kayleigh K.
Worked perfectly for my porch planes and small garden! Will use again and again! Loved
Dominika C.
Great way to get rid of insect in garden. In a house it’s always lots of work around and this product is great.