BY BAYER

24 OZ, Ready To Use, Vegetable & Garden Insect Spray, Fast Acting, Kills Insects On Contact, Use On Vegetables, Fruits, Flowers, Trees & Shrubs, Kills Over 100 Insects Including Aphids, Japanese Beetles & More. see more...

Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I purchased this to clean my vegetables and fruit since I have MS and cannot afford to ingest the pesticides and chemicals they use to spray on our foods! This product makes me feel more comfortable when eating these foods and it leaves absolutely no taste on your food
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
I've heard about this my sister gave me a bottle to try it actually really does work and I highly recommend it
Paola V.
Paola V.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
I recommend it to all my friends because it has always worked great for me.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Jacksonville, FL
I already have a black thumb, so I was concerned about keeping my garden outside last year, but this legitimately helped.
Marianhe A.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida

It is specially para bushes, away Because I like the insects. But I do not like the smell
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I bought this for my garden in my back yard. I wasn't very impressed. I tried it out for about 2 months and I still had issues with bugs eating my produce and weeds growing uncontrollably. I don't think I can recommend this to anyone.
Greisy L.
Greisy L.
I want to try this product in food, as will many chemicals that are harmful to health. I still have not seen on the shelves
Dana C.
Dana C.
Staten Island, NY
Used this on my vegetable plants this past summer. Killed all the bugs trying to eat them. Would use again
Sinara G.
Sinara G.
Goiânia-Brazil
É bem eficiente e não deixa um cheiro forte , cumpre o que promete acaba com as pragas de jardim e traz muita traquilidade na forma de usar.