BY BAYER

This product can be used to control weeds on patios, driveways, sidewalks, mulch and in planting beds prior to planting grass, flowers or vegetables. This product kills: Annual Bluegrass, Chickweed, Corn Spurry, Dandelion, Groundsel, Lambsquarters, Large Crabgrass, Mouse-Ear Chickweed, Mustards, Plantain, Redroot Pigweed, Round-Leaved Mallow, Sheep Sorrel, Shepherd's Purse, Stinkweed, Thistle, Moss, Algae and Lichens. This product can be applied anytime of the year. Kills unwanted grasses and weeds, fast. Kills weeds and grasses including Dandelion, Chickweed and other listed weeds. Fast-acting! See results in 20 minutes. For use on patios, driveways, sidewalks and flower beds. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chelsea B.
GREAT PRODUCT!! We were having issues with crab grass and weeds everywhere throughout our concert. This stuff killed it all instantly. We bought ours at Lowes. I highly recommend it for everybody who needs a little extra help with weeds
Amanda H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I actually use this a lot. We have a lot of breakthrough weeds in our driveway and this will murder them hardcore. I have to use it about once a month but it's well worth the $$
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
My grandmother uses this but she feels like she has to care for her plants more and make sure they get enough sunlight because the chemicals make the leaves on the plants wilted and sad.
austin s.
Bettendorf, IA
This stuff works awesome, but be careful where you spray it. My neighbors grass was coming through my fence because he does not take care of his lawn and I used this to kill his grass and boom it was gone. I would recommend this if you want to kill everything!!
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

Is totally good, my mother bought it because she wanted to remove some herbs from her garden and it is very very effective. That if you have to be careful where we make it because it is very strong and effective.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
My husband uses this for our yard. We have a lot of weeds that grow out of no where and they grow big If we don't trim or kill them.
Carlos C.
Como todos los productos bayer son buenosm este mata malesa es increible ya que logra que no crezca por un largo periodo de tiempo
Lauren K.
Chesapeake, VA
Protects my lawn from weeds growing and invading it. Protects my flower beds aw well from the weeds choking them out
genesis d.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Bayer he usado lo que era en spray y pastillas, buenismos aunque ya no l he encontrado mas, pero era efectivisimo
Umeika C.
Florence, SC
It's great kill grass thats hard to die. It's price very well. My 👪 love it. We use it lot during the summer