BY BAYER

This product can be used to control weeds on patios, driveways, sidewalks, mulch and in planting beds prior to planting grass, flowers or vegetables. This product kills: Annual Bluegrass, Chickweed, Corn Spurry, Dandelion, Groundsel, Lambsquarters, Large Crabgrass, Mouse-Ear Chickweed, Mustards, Plantain, Redroot Pigweed, Round-Leaved Mallow, Sheep Sorrel, Shepherd's Purse, Stinkweed, Thistle, Moss, Algae and Lichens. This product can be applied anytime of the year. Kills unwanted grasses and weeds, fast. Kills weeds and grasses including Dandelion, Chickweed and other listed weeds. Fast-acting! See results in 20 minutes. For use on patios, driveways, sidewalks and flower beds. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
My husband uses this for our yard. We have a lot of weeds that grow out of no where and they grow big If we don't trim or kill them.
genesis d.
genesis d.
MIAMI, FL
Decorator Expert
Bayer he usado lo que era en spray y pastillas, buenismos aunque ya no l he encontrado mas, pero era efectivisimo
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Bradford, MA
Worked fast and even though it rained awhile after it still worked on the weeds and grass will buy again
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
Decorator Expert
Okay this product works just as advertised world really recommend does big have a strong odor
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
My mom uses this for the sidewalk and it works great, within hours the weeds are gone!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Decorator Expert
I actually use this a lot. We have a lot of breakthrough weeds in our driveway and this will murder them hardcore. I have to use it about once a month but it's well worth the $$
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
GREAT PRODUCT!! We were having issues with crab grass and weeds everywhere throughout our concert. This stuff killed it all instantly. We bought ours at Lowes. I highly recommend it for everybody who needs a little extra help with weeds
Steph G.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
My grandmother uses this but she feels like she has to care for her plants more and make sure they get enough sunlight because the chemicals make the leaves on the plants wilted and sad.
Ingrid D.
Ingrid D.
Homestead, FL
Excelente producto para eliminar esos insectos que molestan tanto dentro como afuera en el patio
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Chesapeake, VA
Protects my lawn from weeds growing and invading it. Protects my flower beds aw well from the weeds choking them out