Bayer Microlet Colored Lancets, 100 Each uploaded by Suelinn B.

BY BAYER

Bayer microlet multi-colored lancets - 100 count see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
Paintsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These lancets are great for checking my sugar level. I like how they're colored. I use a different color for everyday of the week! They're affordable and work really well with my machine. Keeping track of my sugar is very important so these are important.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bayer Microlet Colored Lancets, 100 Each our family loves these. They are sturdy and easy on the fingers. My 8yr old has used these for 4 yrs. I recommend these especially if insurance will help cover them. Wish they were cheaper.
Debbie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When you have to check your glucose levels regularly, it is the small things that get you through.

The colors help me! Makes me smile when I get to choose a different color fir each check.

Sharp and precise. Perfect!
Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this colorful lancets. They are easy to use. I like that you can use the lid to stab the needle into it instead of trying to put the lid back on like it was.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great brand good quality. Necessary for diabetics patients. We use lots of them for laboratory tests too
Melissa B.
Bedford, NS
Love the option for colourful lancets! Bayer is a top name in medical supplies and this is a great buy