BY BAYER

Bayer Low Dose 81mg Aspirin Regimen Relieves minor strains and aches Mostly used by patients who follow daily aspirin regimen Comes with enteric coating Much less stronger as compared to regular aspirin tablets see more...

Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Super easy to take, a tiny pill that is well coated so I've never had any issues with acid because of them. I take one a day to try to help with blood pressure. I don't know if it's helping but I've had no side effects and it's easy to take so it's a positive.
Alexandria H.
My husband uses this product once a day in the morning. He says it had definitely worked for him. Never had any side affects and a great price. Definitely worth it to use it if you need too. Packaging is great too!!
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
These little guys are the easiest little pills to swallow. They are tiny and round. I take them everyday to help thin my blood for medical reasons. Its really nice that they are so small, because some pills are very large and hard to swallow and I dislike big bulky vitamin's and pills. I take vitamins every day and wish they were smaller and easier to swallow. Very happy with the size of these little guys!
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this as a prevention method for cancer and thick blood, but it also has helped me a lot for headaches and some muscular aches.

I've been taken this for 20 years now and never had any problems or issues, although I prefer the ones you can chew as they are more easy to take.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
These have always worked great when I get a headache it does take a few minutes for it to actually start working but it when they do work they work really well