Bayer Insecticidal Soap Natria Line Ready-to-Use - 24 ounce uploaded by Paola P.

BY BAYER

This product will control insect pests on vegetables, houseplants, ornamentals and fruit and nut trees and is effective against adult, larvae, and nymph stages of pests see more...

Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
Bayed is a trusted name in insect control. I live in the country, near woods and have lots of insects that attack my flowers and plants. Applying Bayer early and as directed has ensured that I have a gorgeous looking yard each year.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I am a huge fan of the Natria line. We have feral cats in our garden, and I won't use products that could be harmful to them. This works to control pests and rust, and isn't harmful to our outside friends.
Jessica P.
Newnan, GA
This has helped us get rid of white flies on our gardenia bushes. You have to continually use it because they keep coming back.
Jacqueline R.
cacoal
use Bayer,porque bayer é bom.
adorei deixa meu gramado e minha casa livre de pragas eu tudo bem limpinho
Jessie G.
Bayer is pretty good. I have eliminated a lot of bugs! I really hate bugs, insects. Now I no longer use Bayer but I would definitely recommend it to other people. I would like to try it out again.
Erika C.
Es eficaz con las plagas del hogar y además las elimina evitando que vuelvan a reproducir, me encanta este producto ya que en mi hogar solia ser susceptible a las plagas
Mjed A.
Kingston, ON
I really like this product, it's worth a lot of thanks for this, it's so beautiful I do not know how I'm going to express its beauty I'll say thanks to the seller for this wonderful thing
PILAR G.
I'm not quite sure CHOOSING THE PRODUCT VERY WELL BUT NOT LIKE ME AND HAVING A VERY STRONG ODOR AND EVIL THAT MADE MY PETS, NOT TRUTH would buy
Erika M.
Caracas
This product is truly incredible. It has worked perfectly. Really ended my pest problem. I recommend it 100% with security. It's really good
Cecília R.
The insects resistant to the product? That's what pareceu.Além to have done much harm to my dog, did not solve anything