BY BAYER

This product kills insects for up to 12 months indoors and reduces 99.9% of the germs they may leave behind with a single application. Kills ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, fleas, spiders and other listed pests. Kills ants and roaches in seconds. Nonstaining formula. Active ingredient: .05% Beta Cyfluthrin, .3% Sodium O-phenylphenate. see more...

Lee D.
Tampa, FL
This is by far the best pest control we have used. It is very affordable and does the job well. We also like that it has the germ control in it. Not having an extra step is always helpful.
Denise B.
Works fast and is safe around pets when it dries. Bayer makes vet supplies so safety is a concern. I buy it at wal mart. Its a very good price and works for a long time. We do have ants that are immune to it, but it works great on everything else. I buy it and keep it on hand always.
Sam D.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot tell you guys how much I love this stuff! We live in an area where there's a lot of trees and greenery. So one summer we had annoying crickets making their way into our apartment. It was one of those situations where I felt like they'd never go away. Until I decided to purchase this spray. I sprayed it all around the perimeter of the house and every day, I would find more and more crickets that had met their match and died while trying to get into the house . I would definitely recommend this stuff, oh and it's really affordable !!
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
It works quite well. Doesn't do much for black widows unless you find them and douse them from up close. It seems to keep unwanted things from coming in the house. I would say you'd need to reapply after major rain storms so the 6 months it's supposed to work can really get cut short.
Adriana L.
Palm Coast, FL
Sencillamente efectivo para eliminar la plaga de nuestra casa , mi esposo lo riega en las entradas de la casa y he visto como las hormigas y demas insectos los elimina aun despues de dias de la aplicacion
Emily S.
Gastonia, NC
This sticks works wonders!! We had a problem at our apartment with roaches coming from other apartments. I bought it at Lowes Home Improvement. It's a great product. I would highly recommend it to others, I use it at least once a month just to keep them away!
heather s.
Worthington, OH
Purchased this never having ised brand and was pleased. The product was easy to apply, directions were simple and to the point. The price was on target and felt like i got a deal.
Layla N.
Highland, IN
I can't live without this product. I use it twice a year once in the spring and once before winter starts and I see a drastic difference in the amount of pests I see inside my house.
Tarika Z.
This is a great product I cleaned and mopped all my floors first sprayed all around the inside of the house and my husband sprayed the outside of the house
Megan B.
Deltona, FL
Sadly Bayer repellent doesn't seem to do much at my house. The ants and roaches just laughed and enjoyed there swim before heading home for the night.