BY BAYER

This product kills insects for up to 12 months indoors and reduces 99.9% of the germs they may leave behind with a single application. Kills ants, bedbugs, cockroaches, fleas, spiders and other listed pests. Kills ants and roaches in seconds. Nonstaining formula. Active ingredient: .05% Beta Cyfluthrin, .3% Sodium O-phenylphenate. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
It works quite well. Doesn't do much for black widows unless you find them and douse them from up close. It seems to keep unwanted things from coming in the house. I would say you'd need to reapply after major rain storms so the 6 months it's supposed to work can really get cut short.
Emily S.
Gastonia, NC
This sticks works wonders!! We had a problem at our apartment with roaches coming from other apartments. I bought it at Lowes Home Improvement. It's a great product. I would highly recommend it to others, I use it at least once a month just to keep them away!
Layla N.
Highland, IN
I can't live without this product. I use it twice a year once in the spring and once before winter starts and I see a drastic difference in the amount of pests I see inside my house.
heather s.
Worthington, OH
Purchased this never having ised brand and was pleased. The product was easy to apply, directions were simple and to the point. The price was on target and felt like i got a deal.
Rae N.
Good stuff! Works well. Good price and does what it's supposed to. Make sure you follow the directions and read warnings.
Rita C.
Spring City, TN
This works ok in a pinch. It keeps spiders away and also works ok on ants. I use it every summer inside and outside
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Didn't like it it really didn't work it is pricey for the quality I bought it at Walmart the smell is not great
Melissa Z.
I haven't really seen a big reduction in bugs while using this product. Disappointed
Denise B.
Works fast and is safe around pets when it dries. Bayer makes vet supplies so safety is a concern. I buy it at wal mart. Its a very good price and works for a long time. We do have ants that are immune to it, but it works great on everything else. I buy it and keep it on hand always.
Sabrina W.
Glen Lyon, PA
this helps out in so many ways . i have used it several times and i keep getting it every year