Bayer Extra Strength Back and Body Pain Reliever 500mg Aspirin Caplets - 100 Count, None

BY BAYER

Bayer Extra Strength Back and Body Pain Reliever 500mg Aspirin Caplets - 100 Count Color: None. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Heather B.
When it comes to muscle cramps or back pain, this always works better for me than other over the counter medications. I typically buy the big container even though it’s a bit pricey. However, you only need to take it every 6 hours.
Kat A.
I frequently get headaches, almost daily. Typically 2 caplets are enough to take the edge off. This is my go-to pain reliever whether it's headache, soreness, cramps or hangovers! Though it's tough to find in stores!
Lisa R.
New London, CT
This has gotten me through rough times. Whether it was my work injury or I pull something at home, it always works. It's fast acting and long lasting.
Shell E.
This product does not help with my pain, but may help others. I have chronic pain so it isn't strong enough for me.
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
Took a while to work and results didn't last all day. Only thing that worked somewhat though...