BY BAYER

Use Bayer ExpertCare Dewormer for Cats for removal of tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum and Taenia pisiformis) fromcats. Health Consideration: Removal of tapeworms Features: Can give directly or crumble in food Life Stage: Cats over 6 weeks of age Package Quantity: 3 Tablets Application: Tablets Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. Not for human use. Isolated incident of either salivation or diarrhea have been reported following treatment, but were considered non-significant. If these signs are observed and they persist, consult your veterinarian. Instructions: Tapeworm Dewormer (praziquantel) tablets may be given directly in the mouth or crumbled and mixed with the food. Administer to cats and kittens* only as follows: Body Weight (lbs). No. of Tablets 5 pounds and under. 0.5 tablet 5-11 pounds. 1 tablet Over 11 pounds. 1.5 tablets *Not intended for use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age. Guaranteed Analysis: 23 mg praziquantel see more...

• Do all deworming medicines treat tapeworms for cats? I ga...3 Answers
  • Their are 3 pills, it doesn't give dosage so all 3 at onc...1 Answers
  • Their are 3 pills, it doesn't give dosage so all 3 at onc...2 Answers
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just got this for my cat who's been battling fleas for a bit and got tapeworm from them :(. We managed to get him to take the whole pill, he did not enjoy that. Anyways we have not seen one tapeworm since and it's only been about 4 days since he took the pill! It doesn't give instructions on how to give this to him so i guess we will just give him the one unless we notice anymore worms.
Jessica L.
Beaver Falls, PA
I bought this for my catsrighy when I started seeing a few worms in their little box. I found this at petsmart for about 28 dollars Andy it comes with three tablets. You give enough tablet to go with their eight. The dose isn't listed on the back of the box. I would definitely recommend this bc it worked right away.
Regina O.
Raceland, LA
I bought this for my cat who managed to get fleas while left with a sitter. It worked with the first dose. I wish the package has better ways of telling you if/when a second dose was needed. I also had to buy a special syringe to administer the pills to the cat. But this product worked.
Marisa M.
Do all deworming medicines treat tapeworms for cats? I gave my cat Prosense dewormer, will i still have to buy this for the tapeworms??
Tonya A.
Zanesville, OH
Their are 3 pills, it doesn't give dosage so all 3 at once or over a period of time?
Tonya A.
Zanesville, OH
Bayer Expert Care Tapeworm Dewormer Cat Tablets   Our cat is 15 lbs. I crushed up a tab and a half and mixed it with half a can of tuna. He licked up some of the juice and ate one piece and refused the rest. I want to try and get him to swallow one, but my question is how long should I wait? Did he get anything out of that tuna juice? Enough to matter?