Bayer Expert Care Moisturizing Dog Shampoo uploaded by Chrisley A.

BY BAYER #61 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

ExpertCare by Bayer Moisturizing Shampoo is a hypoallergenic shampoo for routine cleansing and grooming. It is a soap-free formulation with moisturizers and essential fatty acids for cleansing, replenishing moisture and protecting skin. When shampooing is necessary between treatments of topical flea and tick control, use a soap-free shampoo. Qualitycare begins here. Features: Replenishes while cleaning Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Hygiene Weight: 12 fl oz (355 mL) Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on dogs only. Avoid contact with eyes. Directions: May be used as often as necessary, or as directed by your veterinarian. If redness or irritation develops, persists or increases, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Shake well before use. Wet coat thoroughly. Apply sufficient ExpertCare Moisturizing Shampoo to lather well into hair coat. Rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betane, Sodium Lactate, PEG-150, PEG-75, Glycerine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Safflower Oil, FD & C Yellow #5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid see more...

Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I loooooove this shampoo for my dog! He has very dry and sensitive skin and this shampoo really keeps his skin soft and his fur soft! Reasonably priced and petsmart usually has a sale on them. Highly recommend!
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like this shampoo alot! It works & smells really good! This is a good shampoo to use between medicated shampoos or just to use for regular use. I bought mine from Petco and would purchase again.
Amanda K.
Canton, MI
I love this shampoo, my dog does too! I have an Aussie, and it works awesome on her. It suds up nicely, and washes out well. I use the conditioner too, and it makes her coat super soft and smells great.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
So soft on my dogs fur and the scent is not overwhelming. He had an episode where he was allergic to certain soaps and this definitely was gentle enough for him.
Ashley R.
For a dog with sensitive skin issues, this is great. It helps calm down some of the skin problems and leaves him smelling less like a dog.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Makes my dogs hair soft and smooth and makes her feel free and stuff when she's outside and the winds hitting her hair..
Danielle G.
Riverview, FL
I love this dog shampoo. it has a great result. your dog will not only smell good but will also feel very good .
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
This dog shampoo is very good for dogs. I use it on mine and she always feels so smooth after its rinsed off
Chrisley A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This shampoo is loved by my Dog and me! You can get it in a great price and it's quality totally worth it. It leaves my dog sking very soft and smooth. I have a little Mixed Chihuahua and really recommend I this product.
Stephanie M.
Toronto, ON
This shampoo is perfect for my dog. as he has hair not fur. his skin is very sensitive so the moisture in this shampoo helps from his skin drying and flaking. highly reccomment for dog with sensitive skin
Elsie M.
Can I use this on my shitzu???
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Does this shampoo for dogs stink?
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How is the scent? Can anyone compare to Burt'sbees?
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How much did you get it for and where?
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
My dog hates bathing, hates shampoo as well