BAYER BEPANTHOL FACE CREAM WITH PROVITAMIN B5 75ml uploaded by Magdalini K.

BY BAYER

DESCRIPTION Bepanthol face cream is suitable for the daily care of sensitive skin. Its special formula with provitamin B5 and vitamins A, C, E promotes the regenaration and the moisturising of skin giving a healthy and natural feel. •Clinically tested... see more...

• I have been looking for a face cream for a while, and I h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa R.
West New York, NJ
really it is a great moisturizer ... few people really know the benefits of this cream, having pro vitamin B5 helps us to regenerate our skin from external factors, I particularly use it in the eye area and where I have more start of expression lines. I think it has a good economic cost and brings enough product we do not have to spend high costs for a good moisturizer. I hope it worked for them. I use the one that comes in tube
Apart from that it can help in other skin conditions and even in burns.
Vjola K.
Elassona, Larissa, Greece
This product save me. I have a sun damaged for a while in this save me.Have a nice packaging and is very flawless and skin absorbs it and leaves a feeling of freshness. I would definitely recommend specifically for those who are sunburned.this doing good work.
berta m.
Esta marca cada día me sorprende más ; es buenisima y a mis niños les va fenomenal . Todo un descubrimiento que recomiendo muchísimo
Alaiza A.
ARACAJU
Uso esse produto e super recomendo ele e otimo p pele contem muitas vitaminas e um poder cicatrizante , muito hidratante
Magdalini K.
Athens
Classic hydrating cream, light feeling, good price, great for every skin type.
Maiane F.
Ottawa, ON
I have been looking for a face cream for a while, and I heard a cosmetic surgeon talking about the "great benefits " of bepanthol cream during a interview. Has anyone tried it out?