Bayer Back & Body Extra Strength Coated Caplets, 24 ea uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY BAYER

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Fast Relief At The Site Of Pain Aspirin Pain Reliever Caffeine Adjuvant Back Body 2 Extra Strength For the temporary relief of backache pain, muscle aches and pains, minor aches and pains of arthritis. Questions? see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
These work great for everyday aches and pains. My fiancee takes these when his back is bothering him and I take them when my ankle bothers me. We have tried other pain meds but we find that Bayer back and body works the best and fastest. Bayer doesn't take all my pain away because I have a steel plate in my foot and pins in my ankle but they do make it more manageable. They do work just fine on my fiancee. Bayer is a brand I usually buy for back and body and asprin.