Bayer Aspirin Regimen Pain Reliever Low Dose Enteric Coated Tablets - 81mg uploaded by Jessica K.

BY BAYER

Bayer?? Asprin Regimen Pain Reliever Low Dose Enteric Coated Tablets.
Aspirin (NSAID) pain reliever.
Safety coated aspirin.
81 mg.
32 enteric coated tablets. see more...

Bayer Aspirin Regimen Pain Reliever Low Dose Enteric Coated Tablets - 81mg
  • "Had to take these in my early stages of pregnancy, had a great flavor and loved that they were conveniently chewable! " in 1 review
  • "It tastes really good and does work quickly, as long as there's no serious pain." in 1 review
  • "They didn't work at all to get rid of his headache - it actually got worse, and he felt pretty sick after that." in 1 review
  • "It works really well because it dissolves quickly and really is life saving." in 1 review
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
One of my favorite pain pills especially when I'm going through my woman thing. I have really bad back pain, my knees begin to ache and I cramp really bad. I'd choose this versus pamprin something that I was using before I discovered Bayer.
Lisa G.
Centralia, IL
Aspirin, even in low doses can cause Reyes syndrome. Reye syndrome, an extremely rare but serious illness that can affect the brain and liver, occurs most commonly in kids recovering from a viral infection. Some people think that this product "thins" the blood which is false, just like the Pharmecutical "blood thinners" which do not thin the blood at all. It reduces the clotting factor by make your blood less "tacky". This is a good product for anyone who is 19 and up but would have to let people know that any younger you're practically playing Russian Roulette with your child's life. Someone's children had to be a statistic, I am surely not allowing mine to be one. There are other great products out there Tylenol (I use for a fever only) and Motrin for pain. I don't give that to them often either.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take one of these everyday for my heart but they are also good for fever and aches and pains I get the chewable kind they taste really good and I definitely recommend this product
C C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been taking these daily for over a year for preventative health care. I never had an issue or side effect from this product. I have a little one at home and appreciate that the container is child safe and secure. I felt that the small was easy to swallow and I would reccomend this brand to anyone taking low dose aspirin for preventative health purposes.
Sabrina S.
Calumet City, IL
I loved the concept of these pills, because I have a boyfriend who can't take pills. Literally, he'll cut them into tiny,tiny little pieces, and then moan about how horrible it tastes. Well, yes... it's been turned to almost powder!
So, I got these for him. He finally took them the other day.

He liked the smell. A lot. Enough that he joked about taking the whole bottle. If only they worked as well as they smelled, though, because I don't think he'll touch these again.

They didn't work at all to get rid of his headache - it actually got worse, and he felt pretty sick after that. He stayed in bed the rest of the night.

So, I'm not impressed.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
First of all the orange flavor makes it so much easy to take it without worrying about the after taste .
I once had a little pain on my chest and i took one of this and couple minutes after the pain was gone!!!
and you can chew them ! you don't have to worry about getting a drink specially if your out of your house and you have nothing to drink close to you.

Alison B.
Round Rock, TX
This is given on the way to the hospital for people who are having a heart attack. It works really well because it dissolves quickly and really is life saving. It prevents further blockage in the heart and often aids people long enough to get them to surgery. That gets an A+ in my EMT book!
Andrea F.
Fredericksburg, VA
I don't know a whole lot of people that take low-dose asprin for serious pain. However, if you have mild cramps or anything like that, this would probably take care of it. It tastes really good and does work quickly, as long as there's no serious pain.
Jenn V.
I give these to my dog & she eats them right up. No more trying to sneak regular aspirin into cheese or peanut butter! Dogs can have 1 81mg tablet per 10lbs, so I have to give her 7.5 tablets, so the easier for me the better!
Nikki G.
My mom takes these and she loves them. They don't leave the after-taste that aspirin has because they are orange flavored. They are also not only good for pain, but also for people prone to blood-clots since it thins the blood.
Jeana A.
Charleston, WV
My veterinarian told me to give this to my Pomeranian for arthritis pain. Does anyone else do this?
Jessica K.
What's your favorite flavor? Do these work fast for you?
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Me han dicho que funciona también con los perros, cuando estan ya adultos y padecen del corazón, es posible?