BY BAYER

Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep Aid. Gently Fall Asleep Pain Free. Safely Helps You Fall Asleep While Relieving Pain For a Good Night s Rest. Caffeine and Sodium Free. Ask Your Doctor About the Benefits of Other Bayer® Aspiring Products Questions or comments call or visit bayeraspirin.com. see more...

Mimi F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Safety 325Mg more...
Bayer Aspirin has been around for a LONG time and still stops pain better than any over the counter product that I know of. Bayer is also good for your heart and often prevents heart attacks.
It works well on a fever and any ache or pain you may have . The next time you need pain relief, reach for Bayer.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
I felt this worked really well for back pain. I usually buy it when I can find it on sale so I keep a supply in my medicine cabinet.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
Works really well for back pain and fairly well for headache pain. Would recommend to anyone with moderate body aches
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
workes very well. they are easy to take and it got rid of my headache fast. i would recommend them to anyone.
Ashley P.
I found it has worked well with my leg aches and pains, not so much with my migraines