Bayer Aspirin Extra Strength Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Coated Caplets uploaded by Carlee M.Bayer Aspirin Extra Strength Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Coated Caplets uploaded by Amy B.

BY GENERIC

Bayer Aspirin Extra Strength Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Coated Caplets: Temporarily relieves headache, pain and fever of colds, muscle pain, menstrual pain, toothache, minor pain of arthritis Clinically proven to relieve tough pain Coated for easier swallowing Caffeine and sodium free see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.
My grandmother had weak bones and she loves Bayer Aspirin. This product helps her almost instantly.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Dover, de
I don't feel a difference between this and aleve. They both work great without feeling tired after
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Somerville , MA
I broke my wrist a few years ago and Bauer was the only thing that made me my wrist feel better!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Bayer aspirin brand. They work great, they take affect instantly and last long.
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Dad loves this brand I also love this brand are bones feel better Instantly !
Carlee M.
Carlee M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom loves Bayer Aspirin because she had a slight heart attack once and they recommended this for any type of pain it goes straight to the pain and it's an anti flammatory drug non-sterile and it's coded easier for swallowing and it relieves headaches menstrual pain pain fever of colds toothache muscle pain and minor pain of arthritis
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora , CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not sure what it is about this medicine, but it's truthfully one of the only things that will help when I have a migraine. It works quickly, is easy to take, and affordable.
Amy B.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I couldn't find any pills that was good for headaches until I found Bayer. I was skeptical but when I took them they proved to work great