Bayer Animal K9 Advantix® II

by advantage/advantix

Topical prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice for monthly use on dogs & puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing over 55 lbs.

Does this really work?
Where can I buy this in canada?
Does this work well? I purchased a similar product but i didn’t notice if it helped.
Start your review of Bayer Animal K9 Advantix® II!
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like to take my fur baby to the vet, they use this brand there and only charge me 20 dollars. Before we would buy and apply ourself but I was extremely happy with this product. Romeo was tick and flea free for longer than the three months.
Leslie T.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bayer Animal K9 Advantix® II uploaded by Leslie T.
I wasted so much money on cheaper alternatives, and still had to buy this in the end. Apparently the fleas in my region are immune to the inexpensive meds. It has been 24 hours and the scratching has stopped completely.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
We've all seen the commercials for the K9 Advantix, and we all know the dogs are super cute! But did you actually know that this stuff really works?! I have a 95lb pitbull who just loves being outside and we always need to have him protected from fleas and ticks that can be harmful to him. We would absolutely purchase this product again and it's great that this treatment comes with a couple, so that way you're not having to purchase as often as you'd think. Just remember to keep it situated on a certain spot on your dogs fur, otherwise he can lick it, thats why usually we tend to put it right on the back of his neck and leave it there until it dries!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Chewy.com
The vet has recommended this since day one and I’ve used this one my dogs for 13 years. Not only helps with fleas and ticks but with mosquitoes as well
Amber R.
Cape Girardeau
We have been using this flea/tick medicine for 3 years now and don't ever plan on switching. It has worked perfectly all these years!
Amy O.
When looking for a flea prevention treatment, this works well. We picked it up from a pet supply store where it was recommended by the store clerk. We were pleased with the outcome and would purchase it again for preventative measures. I would recommend it to others.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Advantix is another popular brand of flea prevention products similar to  Frontline and flea prevention is very important in California where we live. My Yorkie Poo is frequently exposed to other dogs so I have tried several types of flea prevention treatments with him. This spot treatment is one that we like.
Shelly S.
London, OH
Always loved this product, until the last two years. I started buying it online or at the pet stores and the product just doesn't seem as strong. My dog and cats still itch and struggle with fleas and ticks. I want something that is that expensive to work well in our home.
Tina G.
Decatur, TN
Awesome items, kills fleas within 24 hours- my dogs love It when I put it on... no smell, fumes or fuss
Jacqueline C.
San Jose, CA
This works great! Got those little suckers right out and prevented Bella from getting them again! It didn't make her uncomfortable either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
il y a 3 ans
Linda S. il y a 3 ans
There have been years when the fleas are resistant to all known treatments. It could be what is going on in ATL currently. Lexington had that problem last summer. It seems to go in cycles.