Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet Flea & Tick ControlAdvantage
Bayer Animal Health Once-A-Month Topical Flea Treatment for Cats

Bayer Animal Health Advantage Once-A-Month Topical Flea Treatment for Cats

by Advantage

Advantage Once-A-Month Topical Flea Treatment for Cats & Kittens up to 9 Lbs (4 Applications)

Once-a-month topical flea treatment for cats; Kills 98 to 100 percent of all existing fleas within 12 hours; For cats or kittens 8 weeks or older and weighing less than 9 pounds; Includes 4 applications for 4 months of protection; Please read all label information on delivery

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bayer Animal Health Advantage Once-A-Month Topical Flea Treatment for Cats!
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Bayer Animal Health Advantage Once-A-Month Topical Flea Treatment for Cats uploaded by Darlene C.
Just thought I'd share a little something that even I wasn't aware of! My daughter had this on her facebook! They are actually very shy, and their vision is really bad! I wouldn't want an opposum as a pet, but the animal lover in me has a great respect for them! 🙂💕
Amanda M.
Weirton, WV
Not much to say. All of the advantage and advantix products are amazing for preventing and treating flea problems
Jamie W.
New Braunfels, TX
It works, what can I say? No obvious side effects and the fleas are at bay. Exactly what you'd want from this.
Tonya H.
Florence, SC
It helps keep his coat clear of those pesky fleas. Price is comparable to most. I would recommend
Lacy P.
Gastonia, NC
Do this monthly and you do not have to worry about fleas! People think just because you have an indoor animal they do not need flea treatment but my fiancé is an exterminator and that is far from true. You bring them in from the grass! So just do this once a month and keep your carpets vacuumed and your kitty will be flea free. 😉😻
Sarah C.
Erie, PA
This is what my vet recommended. She said this was the only brand available over the counter that actually worked at killing fleas and their eggs. It's easy to apply and absolutely does the job
Laura P.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
All three of my animals have had fleas for a very long time and all that we have tried everything to get rid of them, nothing has worked and they always return. We have tried Frontline, advantage, flea shampoos, flea collars, and even those wall socket plug devices that are supposed to play a subsonic sound to get rid of pests such as mice and fleas and even spiders (so partially it’s also for me haha) but no matter what we do all three of our animals always end up with fleas on them roughly 2 to 2 1/2 weeks after the application of the medication. I know that we can’t give them more of the medication until a month has passed otherwise it’s unsafe, and I don’t think I should blame this problem on this product because I’ve used this product in the past with previous animals and it has completely worked without any problems, so I’m just going to give advantage a four star review.
Andrea S.
La Mesa, CA
Always in my pet cabinet, apply every month on the dot along with flea treatment of outdoor porch area and frequent indoor cleaning. Does what it’s supposed to but follow directions to a T. Have 4 rescues and always make sure we separate them after applying- if this is hard for you try applying on each cat a different day. Stick with the routine.
Jessica C.
Scranton, PA
This is the only product I will put on my cats. My vet was the one who suggested it. I’ve had to use another brand in an emergency in the past and it had horrible side effects to my animals so I will not use any other brand but this one
Amanda F.
Windham, OH
My vet uses it so I love it! Highly recommend! Both my cats and dog remain flea free.

Looking for your answer?