Bayer Animal Advantage® II for Dogs

ADVANTAGE II DOG

Do you like this for your dogs?
I've tried just about every product but this one, does it actually work?
I've tried everything for fleas, does this stuff actually work?
Start your review of Bayer Animal Advantage® II for Dogs!
Product Highlights
i use this on my dogs every month and i never see any fleas on them!in reviews
This product works very well and is actually super easy to apply to my dogs.in reviews
The first time it did not work, at all.in reviews
I really like this product it works really well but I just wish it was more affordable! in reviews
We have 2 small dogs that don't spend much time outside but we still make sure they are protected.in reviews
Maria A.
Mission, TX
I purchased this item and it has worked great on my Rot he has had no problems with fleas or ticks at all
Dawn B.
Just put a drop in between shoulder blades. Have had no bad reactions and no fleas! No fleas and everyone is happy!
Celine P.
Asheville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bayer Animal Advantage® II for Dogs uploaded by Celine P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
There’s no fleas on my sweet puppy because of Advantage II ! I highly recommend this it is a bit pricey but I think it’s totally worth the price
marolyn C.
This is the only brand I’ll use on my dogs !! That is because it actually works !! It’s kinda of pricey, but the thing is that i know it works !! My dog loves to roll around in the dirt so I definitely need to buy her some flea dip !! I would definitely recommend this product for dog owners !!
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is an A + product! Really works in 12 hours. Kills fleas and wastes no time at all. Worth the price!
Emily M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bayer Animal Advantage® II for Dogs uploaded by Emily M.
Worked well, I used it as a preventative and my dogs never got fleas! I usually only do a once a year product and it lasts to keep them safe. Pretty happy only downside was my Pitbull didn’t like the smell so he kept sneezing.
David A.
Vernal, UT
Works great. Never had a flea or tick and we live near a farm and field! Goes on easily and easy to change out when needed
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
This is a long time trusted brand and works really well for my 25 pound dog I greatly recommend this product #influenster
Autumn E.
I've been using this product on my dog for over a year now! It's easy to apply and really works well! I've never had an issue with this product, and never seen any bugs on my dog! It's affordable, I purchase on Amazon. Great that it comes in a box with 6 applications!
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used this when my cat had fleas and it really worked so I'd say it should do just as good for dogs!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...