BY BAYER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

If you have minor arthritis pain and find it difficult to open bottles, Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap with Soft Grip™ is perfect for you. The contoured bottle fits comfortably in your hand and the Soft Grip™ cap is covered with a cushioned material to help give you extra traction. No need to push down before turning - just one quick twist and it's open. Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap with Soft Grip™ has received the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation. Aleve is the #1 pain reliever purchased by arthritis households* With just two pills, Aleve provides all day arthritis* pain relief. *Minor arthritis pain *Among OTC brands. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
Lucy S.
Winder, GA
I have arthritis and fibromyalgia. I know you may think that's a joke. But the pain isn't. I take two of these and it works better then my prescriptions. It is affordable, you can purchase anywhere, and I will continue to use again and again. I recommend them to everyone and often carry them with me for people. Minor aches and pains to full blown pain this helps. Does it solve all my fibro pain? Not even close but when it is a good day this is my best friend. Do yourself a favor and try it.