Bayer AdvantageA Flea & Tick Cat Spray

by Advantage

Take advantage of a cat spray that kills fleas and ticks on contact. Bayer Advantage Cat Spray rids your frisky friend of unwanted pest. Prevent, treat, control. Health Consideration: Prevention for ticks and fleas Features: Comfort for the one you love Life Stage: Cats 7 months and older Package Quantity: 12 oz Application: Spray Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. Directions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE RESTRICTIONS: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR INDOOR USE ONLY. USE ONLY ONCATS. CONSULT A VETERINARIAN BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT ON DEBILITATED, AGED, PREGNANT OR NURSING ANIMALS. Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems (indoor or outdoor) or outdoor metered release systems. DO NOT TREATCATS UNDER 7 MONTHS OF AGE WITH THIS PRODUCT. Do not use in aircraft cabins. Do not wet articles to point of runoff or drip. Do not use treated articles until spray has dried. Application of this product is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow this product to enter any drain during or after application. FOR CATS: Cover animal's eyes with a hand. Do not spray directly on mouth, nose, or eyes. Spray head, ears, and chest until damp. With fingertips, rub intoface and around mouth, nose, and eyes. Then spray from neck to tail, finishinglegs last. For best penetration of spray to skin and on heavy-coated animals, direct spray against the natural lay of the hair, spraying the ruffled hairdirectly behind the hand. Make sure the spray thoroughly wets ticks. When usedon cats, towel-dry t

Has anyone used this in their indoor kitties? We have tried so many products and they keep coming back after a few weeks?
How well does this work on cats?
How often do you use? Do you directly spray it on the cat? Or at a certain distance
Start your review of Bayer AdvantageA Flea & Tick Cat Spray!
Winter Park, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Kills fleas on contact and repels them for a few days. Plus, any that bite also die, so I definitely like this product. Be extremely careful spraying near mouth or eyes. I had to rush one baby to the emergency vet because he licked and swallowed some and started foaming at the mouth. He got fluids and was back to his perky self right away! That was mostly my fault but I dont think it should do that just by licking himself. Thats why only 4 stars.
Lake Mary, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
Bayer Advantage A flea and tick cat spray is my choice for keeping my cat free of fleas and ticks. She is an indoor cat so we have only had a problem when we first got her. An employee at the pet store recommended this brand for getting her "bug free". It worked right away and made her feel so much better. This is a product that I will continue to buy.
I use this once in while just to make sure nothing new starts brewing. Works great. We never have flea problems and our cats go outside all the time. Doesn’t smell bad either.
Seguin
Since I have two different kinds of cats, one who is a very large breed and one who is a very small, it’s hard to have to buy flea pills for them both. Buying the spray and following the easy instructions help people like me 100%.
Jb Andrews, MD
This works pretty good. Not super strong but we use it a little differently. We don't spray it directly on the cats as it says to do. We just spray indoors by windows and doors.
Wilmington
Purchased at: PETCO
Bayer AdvantageA Flea & Tick Cat Spray Easy to apply, affordable, effective, and long lasting! Works so much better than the medication applied to the back of the neck, actually applied to whole body. Would recommend
Brooklyn
Not much in the bottle, but I sprayed directly on a flea and I saw it die so I’d say it works. My cats hate the spray on them so I used it mostly around the home instead. Useful for items you can’t launder or pets you can’t bathe.
san Diego
I used this around the house when the cats had fleas. I don't know if it made any difference at all. I didn't notice a difference. It was easy to use so I appreciate that aspect of it. I like I can spray around the house. Very easy to use with not a bad odor.
 my cat typically doesn't like flea collars so it works really well to have a spray it definitely exceeded my expectations I thought I would have to give her a bath a couple times but it was definitely worth the money and I would definitely buy it again
This stuff works amazingly. I have never seen a flea or tick on my cats/kitten. Easy to just spray on whenever you are in a rush or busy, instead of giving them a bath. Highly recommend. I buy this every year