BY ADVANTAGE

Take advantage of a cat spray that kills fleas and ticks on contact. Bayer Advantage Cat Spray rids your frisky friend of unwanted pest. Prevent, treat, control. Health Consideration: Prevention for ticks and fleas Features: Comfort for the one you love Life Stage: Cats 7 months and older Package Quantity: 12 oz Application: Spray Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. Directions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE RESTRICTIONS: THIS PRODUCT IS FOR INDOOR USE ONLY. USE ONLY ONCATS. CONSULT A VETERINARIAN BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT ON DEBILITATED, AGED, PREGNANT OR NURSING ANIMALS. Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems (indoor or outdoor) or outdoor metered release systems. DO NOT TREATCATS UNDER 7 MONTHS OF AGE WITH THIS PRODUCT. Do not use in aircraft cabins. Do not wet articles to point of runoff or drip. Do not use treated articles until spray has dried. Application of this product is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to storm sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow this product to enter any drain during or after application. FOR CATS: Cover animal's eyes with a hand. Do not spray directly on mouth, nose, or eyes. Spray head, ears, and chest until damp. With fingertips, rub intoface and around mouth, nose, and eyes. Then spray from neck to tail, finishinglegs last. For best penetration of spray to skin and on heavy-coated animals, direct spray against the natural lay of the hair, spraying the ruffled hairdirectly behind the hand. Make sure the spray thoroughly wets ticks. When usedon cats, towel-dry t see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shelby F.
Jefferson, GA
This stuff is great for my pets. It always gets the fleas gone and does it's job. everything else i've tried doesn't work as well as this does for them. I would definitely buy it again and i sure recommend others buy!
Marina S.
My cat is indoors only so he doesn't often have issues with fleas or ticks. However, he is a rescue and when we got him off the streets as a kitten he was covered with fleas. It took us many baths any medicine to get him completely cleaned up, but in the meanwhile, and still nowadays, this spray helps very well to protect the carpet, couch, and the rest of the house furniture from fleas so that they wouldn't spread and we would face a bigger problem. It did it's job very well: my cat is healthy and my house is spotless!
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
This products works extremely well for repelling fleas. However, I feel as if it doesn't do a great job at killing fleas alone. This product would be best used in addition to frequent flea baths, oral, or topical medications. It would be great for in between baths or just ensuring your pet doesn't get fleas or ticks. I use it on my pets frequently because I feel like it helps them to not bring in fleas or ticks from outside.
Norma U.
Fresno, CA
I found a cat and he was infested with fleas. I used a flea dip and a day later he still had fleas. I bought Advantage Flea and Tick Spray and lightly sprayed him, rubbed it in and started seeing fleas falling out. This took care of all the fleas and protected him for the next few months. I highly recommend this to anyone dealing with a flea problem.
Brittany K.
Derby, CT
Will never buy again. Yes it works but my cat had a bad reaction to it. He would not stop shaking and twitching. I had to rinse the product off of him and it took weeks for him to get back to normal. I honestly thought I was going to lose him that night. I will never recommend anyone to ever buy this product.
Katherine W.
CONYERS, GA
I really love this spray. I have a golden with very sensitive skin and this didn't make her itch. Mainly it works great. I would spray her after her bath and spray down her bath and then she wouldn't need another spray for 5 to 6 days. Its gentle and doesn't smell bad. Will buy it again.
Brooke C.
I loved using this Tick and Flea spray on my cat! From what I've seen it really does what it's suppose to do! The Ticks and Fleas stay away from her and my house! The spell is also not that strong so that helps with my families allergies! I would highly recommend this product!
Adriana D.
Pasadena, TX
We were having a minor flea problem recently and spraying this on the furniture really helped. I thought it was great for their blankets and cat trees too. Spraying it on them didn't seem to bother the cats either the only problem is that it isn't the most potent product.
Kenneth Y.
Buffalo, NY
My cat hates this stuff but i actually think that it helped with her flea problem. The spray bottle scares the heck out of my cat but its easy to apply aslong as someone holds the cat and stops it from running away. If my cat had fleas again i would try this product again.
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
I've tried this when my cat had fleas and it didn't work at all I read all of the instructions and did what it told me to do and didn't do anything I wanted 24 hours and it seemed to be no change I kept on seeing my cat scratch herself and shed everywhere.
Melinda S.
Long Prairie, MN
Is this safe to use on a pregnant cat right before and after the kittens are born?
angelica s.
Los Angeles, CA
How often do you use? Do you directly spray it on the cat? Or at a certain distance
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
How well does this work on cats?