Bayer Advantage II Flea Control Treatment for Cats

Lo puedo conseguir en México?
Bayer Advantage II Flea Control Treatment for Cats But what if you have more than one cat and they go to lick each other won’t it harm the other cat when they lick in that spot
Ineed this for my cat 😻 😚 ineed her to be beautiful and good who have a white cat
Start your review of Bayer Advantage II Flea Control Treatment for Cats!
6 days agoPoplar Bluff
I love it. See results immediately. My cats seam to like it too. I was sceptical at first but when I put it on them for the first time you could see relief on their faces and they are strictly indoors when i had dogs they were bringing in the fleas to the cats
a month ago
Every treatment has risks but this works great for my cats. They don’t hate getting the easy to apply drops on them and stay flea free for a month so I’m happy. Doesn’t transfer to beds easy either when out on right.
2 months agoScotch Plains, NJ
Bayer Advantage II Flea Control Treatment for Cats uploaded by Jillian T.
My cat is an indoor cat but I have dogs and they can bring fleas in that could infest my kitty. I had the vet apply advantage ii flea control to the back of my cats neck in a straight line on the skin and 2 days later I noticed a straight line (where it was applied) of straight burn on his skin. All the hair was burned off and we had to return to the vet for ointment and antibiotic. Don’t use this nonsense. It’s all chemicals that will do more harm than good.
2 months agoGreenfield, CA
This works great, I used to fuss around with cheaper, less successful products but a friend recommended I try it and now it is all I put on my cats. The only down side is you have to put a little on at a time or it’ll run all over the place and be very strategic about where you put it or they will groom right in the danger zone. It gives them cute spiked hair or a day or so and they stop scratching and biting right away and it does work for a full month and I live in a hot area where fleas pop up right away and hit strong so I need a sturdy product for my kitties.
9 days agoPittsburgh
We use the large cat version because I have a floofer on my hands. Have never had any problems with this product, and I have a kitty with a history of sensitivities and skin problems! It definitely took a couple tries to find the sweet spot of where to put it so it wouldn’t trickle down to a place she could reach, but we got the hang of it and she doesn’t have to deal with an annoying flea collar!
11 days agoOgallala
So, we only have to use this product once a year. I’ve heard stories of harm but haven’t experienced any. Our cats are indoor and outdoor cats. Mostly outdoor over the summer. We’ve used this product over the last five years and have found that probably because I follow the instructions, we not only haven’t had flea problems but our cats remained safe from the chemicals.
22 days ago
I bought this after seeing good reviews online. I used it a few months and it worked great! Even longer than expected. When I went to repurchase I saw there was a recall because some cats were getting burns. But it seemed to have been a bad batch. Luckily we were not part of the unlucky batch. I will rebuy because it worked almost instantly and she had no side effects.
2 months agoAzusa, CA
Still notice a flea here and there from stray cats that hang around, so it does not seem to kill on contact and does require a bite. I would say works fine if there aren't strays around that can let fleas jump on and hitch a ride inside the house, but if you have none or are able to treat all your animals, then it should be just fine
24 days agoLongwood , FL
I’ve tried this products multiple times over the past years for the cats I’ve had. Initially the product works, but the last time I used this on my long haired cat, it didn’t really seem to do the job. I was still finding fleas on her after the treatment. Wouldn’t recommend unless your in a bind.
4 months agoRaleigh
My cat had an allergic reaction to this treatment & started foaming at the mouth. I called their poison control line and they assured me she would be fine, which she was. But she’d never let me near her with this stuff again. Seresto collars have been a lifesaver!