BY ADVANTAGE

Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really don't care for Advantage because I was told that the Advantage Multi was supposed to take care of worms and different things besides just please and it's on and for the price that they charge you it should be made of gold
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kills fleas and keeps them away! It’s a little pricey but worth it. We live in the south where fleas are a huge problem. My cats are strictly indoor but we have a dog who would track a survivor or two in occasionally and cause problems but no more of that!
Patricia A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Advantage and Advantage II are good at preventing flea and tick infestation. 2 years ago I finally learned to just treat the animals year round. I spray their yard a couple times a year, too. Its been 2 years since we had fleas, I only found one tick last year and it wasn't even attached yet...it works pretty well, I'd say, as long as you're starting out with no fleas. If you already have 'em, it's gonna be harder.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat never gets fleas when I use this product. Its easy to use and safe for my cat. I like the design of the tube because it contributes to the ease of use. It is a little pricey but worth it due to its effectiveness. I recommend this product to all dog and cat parents!
Jamie S.
USA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works like a charm! We had a flea problem for a while and my vet gave this for my cat and it definitely improved her well being. Along with us treating our house.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Mr. Bogey has only had fleas once before. After giving him a bath and sterilizing everything in my living quarters I applied this treatment. It was comparable in price to other treatments I saw for sale. After a couple days, I didn't see any signs of fleas. The treatment worked well for Mr. Bogey. He didn't have any reactions.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend i have my cat and this treatment it's good did meet my expectations I would like to buy again pros I like this I recommends to other my cat enjoy it it's the beast for the cat I would like to buy again I recommend it's easy to apply
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
I bought a six pack of these for some of my cats (we have 10 in our house). Five were used on our cats with no issues, but the sixth malfunctioned and exploded all over my bedroom. It got in my cats eye, all over myself, and my floor. After rinsing out her eyes I called Bayer's emergency number. The gentleman was super helpful! I learned that if this does get in your cats eye that there is nothing in it to cause damage, it only irritates them a little, so that was a relief!
Kayli H.
My cat has never had fleas before. One day we let her outside for a few hours and of course, she comes home with fleas! We have a fairly large house so it took countless hours to scrub and treat everything. We had tried other flea treatments but it left my cat hairless and in pain. Once we were almost out of options, we bought this product and couldn't believe how great it worked within just a few days!
Kelly j.
Salem, OR
I love this! My cat is indoors now but when we first got him he had been dumped and he had a ton of fleas. Advantage is my go to! Within a few days of putting it on him I did not see any fleas. I personally apply it each month to keep fleas off. He is always in but on occasion he does sneak out and I want to make sure he is protected.
Olivia B.
Bayer Advantage II Flea Control Treatment for Cats But what if you have more than one cat and they go to lick each other won’t it harm the other cat when they lick in that spot
Baraa A.
mississauga eglinton Avenue West 2560
Ineed this for my cat 😻 😚 ineed her to be beautiful and good who have a white cat
Rikka I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How much does this cost?