Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet Flea & Tick ControlAdvantage
Bayer 2 Small Cat 2-Pack 5-9# Orange (Pack of 2)

Bayer Advantage 2 Small Cat 2-Pack 5-9# Orange (Pack of 2)

by Advantage

Once a month topical flea prevention and treatment for cats, for use only on cats 8 weeks and weighing 5 to 9 lbs.

Advantage II flea treatment is safe for cats & kittens eight weeks and older; Advantage II flea medicine for cats effectively kills fleas on cats within 12 hours; Waterproof formula remains effective after bathing or rain; Advantage II flea control drops kill all flea life stages for superior pet protection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bayer Advantage 2 Small Cat 2-Pack 5-9# Orange (Pack of 2)!
Lauren S.
Edinburgh, IN
With my cat being an indoor cat it is hard to tell if these helped or not. She did not get fleas but I'm wondering if she wouldn't have gotten fleas anyway. This brand is a good one though, I think some vet offices sell this brand too
Robin J.
Walton , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I didn't think it was that good you should really buy one from your vet. only professional ones really do well. Stick with the vet.
Kristina M.
This stuff helps my cats they used to get fleas like crazy now they never get fleas I get it all the time!
Jessica G.
Lorain
Better than the stuff you get at the vet and affordable!! I work at a pet store and I recommend this to everyone who need flea meds
Nicole K.
San Antonio, TX
Unfortunately in Central Texas the fleas are out of control and topical just does not work anymore. The little bastards aka the fleas/ticks have become resistant to it. Every once in awhile the name brand collar will work and then of course the oral you get from the vet. This is not so much this company's fault, but they need to come out with new that the fleas have not become immune to.
Tiffany B.
Yucaipa, CA
This keeps the fleas away and the itch. My cats get freaked out cuz it’s cold on there neck but they get over it. It’s a decent price, wish it could be cheaper. But gets the job done. No allergic reactions yet.
Edie S.
This is so expensive compared to the cheaper brand that we were previously using. That’s the only negative I would have to say. This stuff keeps the fleas away from my little Fuzzball and it dries within a day and a half.
TRACY N.
Hendersonvlle, NC
The best of the best for when the cat stays outside the house and is also good price
Taj J.
New Brunswick
My cat has not had any issues with pests but he is an inside cat and I live in an apartment. Speak with your vet.
Sue M.
Warren, MI
I've used this product 2 years in a row on my cats who are indoor cars, and no problems yet. We had a problem a few years back with fleas that were SO bad in Michigan. But they weren't normal fleas. They came in through the screens!! THAT was a nightmare!! One of my cats is allergic to fleas, not to mention treating the house. Hopefully this year won't be bad!

Looking for your answer?