BY BAYER

Bayer Advanced Lawn 24-Hour Grub Control rescues your lawn from active grub damage. Nothing kills grubs faster. Ready-to-spread granules. Quick facts: For use after first signs of grubs. Stops grubs from further damaging lawn. Degrades quickly. Easy-to-use granules kills white grubs, mole crickets and other listed pests. Coverage - This bag covers up to 5,000 sq. ft (white grubs, mole cricket) 7500 sq. ft (sod webworms, cutworms). Kills cutworms, white grubs (larvae of chafers and Japanese beetles), mole crickets, and sod webworms. Signs of damage to lawns: Grubs - White grubs cause extensive damage to lawns by feeding on grass roots. Grass turns yellow, then brown and dies. Grubs chew off roots so that the grass is easily pulled up in pieces with your hands. You can roll it back like a carpet to reveal the grubs. If patches of dead grass appeared in your lawn late last summer, check for grubs. Mole crickets - Mole crickets often cause extensive damage by tunneling through lawns. Some species also feed on roots. Tunneling uproots the grass so it easily dries out. Lawns turn yellow, become thin, weedy and can eventually die. Sod webworms and cutworms - Sod webworms and cutworms damage lawn by cutting blades of grass near the ground. Small brown patches will appear. Cutworms can also be seen in the lawn. Webworms nest down in the thatch layer, coming up to feed at night. How it works. Bayer Advanced Lawn 24-Hour Grub Control is intended to be used when insects and grubs area present. After granules are watered in, insects are killed on contact. The active ingredient then degrades quickly. see more...

Meredith O.
Athens, MI
I used this product approximately two months ago. I have noticed a few grubs, but considerably less than I used to have. Not sure if it was connected, but after we treated, we had a surge of ground moles!
Rayette W.
Beaumont, TX
Work very fast I spread dirt in my yard and it seem like all the creatures came after this I've seen less spiders and the little water slugs would definitely recommend this product
Tracy C.
I used this in my yard and I did see less evidence of the damage the grubs caused. I put it in my hand spreader and watched it work.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati , OH
Helps keep unwanted pest or bugs away for 3 months and kills them instantly it also stop termits and other pest
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Not happy at all with this, its like it brought more to my yard then I had before,do not waste your money
Viviana M.
Like it because I do treatment on my yard verynoften since j have kids and a dog have to keep them safe
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
If you want to try this I highly recommend that you try it it is great give it a try
Amere G.
Definitely worth the priced!!! It helps a lot keeping my lawn nice and beautiful. I don't have to worry anymore on those harmful bugs and worms that keep killing my grass. Very effective with long lasting result! Im very happy with my purchased!
Catherine R.
A year ago we had lots of grubs in our backyard. This product saved our lawn. It took a while before the grass recovered but it did. We ended up saving more because we don't have to replace the grass.
Claudia S.
Laredo, TX
This is a excellent product really kill this ugglys insects whit the rains sometimes appear but you buy this one and bye bye