BY BAYER

Find insect and animal control at Target.com! Bayer advanced fire ant killer 1lb dust see more...

samantha m.
Springville, AL
Ahh to live in Florida... so many wonders. There are no seasons, burning sun year round, the state bird should be a mosquito and best of all the fire ants. this helps somewhat with the ant problem but I worry about spreading it around the yard because of pets and wildlife.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Fire ants are unavoidable here, so my hubby keeps this pesticide in the garage for occasional treatments in the yard. We do see a decrease in ant activity after using, but ants always come back! This is a good product though, and affordable for repeat treatments.....
Michelle I.
This did a good job of killing the ants in my back yard. I poured it on the hills and by the next day, I could flatten the hills with no issue. I wish it prevented new hills from coming up, though.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
always I have used this product, the result is incredible, is fast, easy and very practical, also its smell is soft. I recommend it.!! ☺️☺️☺️
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
Bayer Advanced Fire Ant Killer 1lb Dust killer works great for fire ants. I bought this at Home Depot and it was reasonably priced
Kristy S.
London, AR
Fire ants are a big problem were I live and this product does a great job. Very Effective and not hard on the pocket book.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL
Very good product. The ants really die with this product
I don't know if it's the smell but using this product is effective
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
This dust isn't bad for a small infestation. But it doesn't smell horrible and is ok if you have pets in your yard.
Erica S.
La Puente, CA
Este producto de verdad funciona, lo use en mi jardín pues las hormigas estaban acabando con todo. Lo recomiendo
Beatrice R.
Love this to keep the ants away especially on the hot summer days it's crazy how they come inside the house