BY BAYER

Bayer Advanced Aspirin Extra Strength Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves headache, muscle pain, toothache, menstrual pain, pain and fever of colds, minor pain of arthritis Micro-particle technology for fast pain relief Extra strength to work on your tough pains Safe and effective pain relief see more...

Gina R.
Waco, TX
Both my parents use Bayer aspirin. My father had back surgery when I was younger and this helps with pain. Not too often that his back bothers him but when it does this brand is his number one choice.
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
Perfect to take if you have any sort of aching pains around your body. Take the recommended amount and do not take more than what you're supposed to. You will feel better in no time once you take one.
Brandy P.
Bayer Aspirin is coated to help reduce stomach irritation. NSAIDS often irritate the stomach lining but Bayer does not because of it's coated. It is fast acting on headaches and minor aches and pains.
Tereza R.
I have a very weak spine and I also have a sciatic pinched nerve and every time I take these pills they are miracle workers! I recommend these to anyone with pain.
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
I auffer from migrane and this is the best it works fast and when i get those strong headaches i only have ti drink one and the pain will be gone
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
My favorite spirin for back ache. the extra strength formula does the job. I feel better within 15 minutes I take the aspirin.
Olivia S.
This form of medicine helps to relieve the pain almost immediately after taking. I would recommend this product very highly
Amber B.
Corp Christi, TX
The best product for headache and fever related aches, hands down! This was the only thing that helped my 7day flu.
Rabail K.
This is an effective medicine. It effects the person in just 15 minutes and takes the pain away
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
This totally helps me with my head aches. No weird side effects. Very well made product.
Veronica P.
Does the product actually help reduce pain?
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
Any side effects after prolong use?