BY BAYER

Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs and keeps on killing for up to 30 days. Kills bed bugs before they hatch. Kills fleas for up to 12 months. see more...

Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
This item really worked for me. I used it under the sofa, on my puppy's bedding, and all over my carpets because my puppy had flea infestation and they finally went away. Now I just medicate my puppy. It absolutely works instantly. I am very please. The only bad thing is that it is pricey.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently noticed when I wake up in the morning my skin was all itchy and red. My mattress is pretty new so in order to save it and myself too I started to use some bed bug sprays, however the cheap ones only gave me more rush than I had before. So had to make some serious investments, hahaha. Bought Bayer Advanced bed bug spray. It definitely does it's work.
Sarah C.
Oroville, CA
My sister visited the doctor with bug bites which the doctor said were bed bugs so we went to Lowes to pick up this spray. It was inexpensive. I believe it was only around $5 or $6. My sister sprayed her room and ended up finding fleas not bed bugs. However, this did kill the fleas too and she hadn't had any bites since then.
Floriedel H.
Salem, MA
This works well, I used it ones I had bed bugs, it was really bad o was scared it wasn't going to leave but I sprayed this stuff on and it help rid of the bugs
Tara C.
Charlotte, NC
I had a friend who had bed bugs she used this and had to buy a plastic case for her mattress it took a few weeks but it worked so I guess it was prett good
Adina R.
Sunnyvale, CA
Was exposed to bed bygs at work and received 3 bites. Went home and sprayed but never saw any bugs. Not a fan of the smell and mist range
Faith R.
De Graff, OH
Great product!! Gets rid of pests fast and isn't hard to use!! I definitely recommend this to people who need to get rid of pests!!
cho l.
Utica , NY
I’m not sure about this product tho I think this is great and cool “ you can buy from store and other websites too
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Itzel A.
Pharr, TX
Si este para las chinches apestosas !!!!! Porque son un fastidio si quieren comprenlo para que lo prueben
Can you spray the entire mattress? Just need to know before I get it.