BY BAYER

Feeds PLUS protects against insects in one easy step. Controls aphids, Japanese beetles (adult), leaf miners, rose midge, whiteflies and others. Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms. Excellent consumer value - 25% more bonus size. Rainproof insect protection lasts up to eight weeks. Rainproof packaging great for outdoor merchandising. Active: 0.22% Imidacloprid; analysis: 6-9-6. see more...

CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
I loved how much these helped my Flowers and Roses.  It was very easy to use.  The instructions are very simple and the product is super effective!  I will defiantly get it again, and it was very affordable.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Have Only used one time so far and so far so goo only thing I kinda don't like it has a smell but other than that pretty effective at a reasonable price
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good today I hope! I like like the product it works it’s not to expensive I recommend it I hope this was helpful ty gbu
rania z.
Akron, OH
This product it's amazing for my flowers in my garden and I recommend using it
It's good
It has no side effects on roses and plants