BY BAYER

For soil & turf. Ready-to-spray. Exclusive 2-way formula. Kills surface insects in 24 hours. Kills soil insects for up to 3 months. Covers 5,334 sq ft. Fleas. Chinch bugs. Mosquitoes. Ants. Ticks. Mole crickets. Crane fly larvae. Grubs. Contains Bayer's exclusive 2-way formula for control of surface insects like ants, fleas, and ticks plus subsurface insects like grubs and European crane fly larvae in one easy step. Just attach to your hose and spray for long lasting protection. Keeping your lawn free of listed nuisance pests has never been easier. Fast acting formula works 2 ways for powerful insect control. Kills insects both above & below ground. Long-lasting - up to 90-day subsurface insect protection. Kills: Ants, fleas, ticks, grubs, chinch bugs, mole crickets, European crane fly larvae and other listed pests. Coverage: Covers 5,334 sq ft of lawn. Makes up to 64 gallons of spray solution. Where to Use: Lawns, ground covers, flowers, trees & shrubs, along building foundations. When to Use: When insects or damage first appear. Grubs: May through July. How much to Use: No measuring or mixing needed. Dilutes automatically as you spray. Kills: On lawns & along foundations: Annual bluegrass weevil (hyperodes weevil), ants (including carpenter ants), armyworms, billbugs, bluegrass billbugs, boxeldar bugs, caterpillars, chiggers, chinch bugs, clover mites, cockroaches, crickets, cutworms, earwigs, European crane fly larvae, fire ants, fleas, flies, grasshoppers, hyperodes weevils, Japanese beetles, mole crickets, mosquitoes, pillbugs, sod webworms, sowbugs, spiders, ticks (including deer ticks), wasps, white grubs. On Flowers, roses, shrubs & trees, evergreens, ground covers, & foliage plants: Adelgids, ants, aphids, bagworms, boxelder bugs, clover mites, cutworms, elm leaf beetles, fungus gnats, grasshoppers, gypsy moths, Japanese beetles, lace bugs, leaf-feeding beetles, leaf-feeding caterpillars, leafhoppers (including glassy-winged sharpshooters), leafminers, mealybugs, midges, pine shoot moths, pine tip moths, plant bugs, psyllids, rose midges, rose slugs, sawflies, scale insects (crawler stages), spittlebugs, thrips, weevils (including root weevils), whiteflies. Made in USA. see more...

Melissa M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This stuff worked for the first hour. It killed bugs in contact but that was it. We bought it at Menards. It is somewhat pricey for how little it works. The scent is not good. It was pretty strong to me.
Cherelle A.
Decent product. Doesn’t have a strong smell but I affordable. I have used it several time, it’s good but it doesn’t always keep the bugs away for the time it says.
Valeria A.
Tulsa , OK
Works good, it met my expectations and it is a decent price range. I recommend this if you're having trouble with ticks on your lawn, they were mostly gone after spraying this, we just had to get some actual seeds to kill everything from the root.
Heidi M.
This kills everything insect you can think of. My husband sprays the lawn, fence lines really good, and a little but up the house too. Keeps bugs around for months and then when they come back, he sprays it again.
This product work great I use it every year a couple of weeks before spring I spray it all across my lawn and once again right before summer hits and I have no problem with any insects no matter how often we eat outside or BBQ I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves the outdoors
Lydia L.
I think regardless of what product I spray, there will always be bugs in our backyard.. That said, this provided some reasonable control. Similar to most other brands that make a similar product.
Kiley E.
Enon, OH
This has been great! I can really tell a difference in our lawn & the amount of mosquitoes we've had this year compared to last year has been drastically lower!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Decorator Expert Level 1
This really worked in my back yard. Especially when it starts getting hot and all the bugs want to come out. I needed something that works fast and works Good!
Ely R.
lo compro para mi abuela y es efectivo con la plaga de verdad mi abuela ama las matas y eso y de verdad las tiene lindas despues que empezo a utilizar esto
Tiffany M.
Lubbock, TX
Worked only ok. Seemed to kill on contact and provided a barrier only for a few days then i had to switch to a competitor that worked for weeks not days.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Will this help keep the ants away?
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
On average how long would this last? We have kids that enjoy running around and playing outside everyday especially when we bring out water activities.