BY BAYER

Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs. Kills and controls insect pests, cures and prevents fungal disease and controls spider mites. Protects up to 2X longer against twice as many pests vs. other brands. Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days. Ready to Spray and Concentrate formula actives: 0.47% imidacloprid, 0.61% tau-fluvalinate and 0.65% tebuconazole. Ready to use actives: 0.012% imidacloprid, 0.014% tau-fluvalinate and 0.015% tebuconazole. see more...

Katherine M.
Lauderhill, FL
My husband hates insect. This producs create a barrier around the house that avoid any insect to past that imaginary wall. He uses it once a month and we dont have problems with ants in the house
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
I was using a mix of neem oil and dish soap diluted in warm water, on an Alberta spruce that kept having small signs of spider mites' damage. I asked my landscaper for advice to remove those small areas and he suggested this Bayer product... now half of my spruce has been eaten by the mites :-(((
I'm going back to neem oil and dish soap!
Carrie F.
Floyd's Knobs, IN
The worst thing about planting gorgeous flowers is watching them get eaten by bugs! Bayer Insect Disease and Mite Control is doing a wonderful job of keeping my plants beautiful and healthy by controlling the bug population around them! I would certainly recommend to a friend!
Daiana u.
Muertes y controles enumeran las plagas de insectos
cura y previene la enfermedad fúngica que aparece
Controles araña ácaros
sistémica de protección a prueba de lluvia dura hasta 30 días, es excelente, ya que sirve a diferentes insectos y mantiene la casa libre de plagas es excelente recomiendan
Sara G.
North Port, FL
Kills and controls listed insect pests
Cures and Prevents fungal disease listed
Controls Spider Mites
Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days, is excellent as it serves different insect and keeps the house free of pests is excellent recommend
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
I've used this in my garden before to treat different types of pests. It works well, but it killed off my pollinators too. Granted, there aren't many on the market that will protect your pollinators.
Sarah M.
Osseo, MN
Excellent for manes the insects away from you and your family! Always have one of these in your hands! I think it's a maximum
Diana c.
midland , TX
My garden always gets different insects that eat up my plants you just spray it down and it gets rid of those rodents! !
Shawna A.
I really love this formula. I feel like it cleaned better and goes further than other brands. I use it daily for ants.
Leslie M.
Have bought two other brands and this one worked in first treatment! Very effective and my plants still look gorgeous