BY BAYER

Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs. Kills and controls insect pests, cures and prevents fungal disease and controls spider mites. Protects up to 2X longer against twice as many pests vs. other brands. Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days. Ready to Spray and Concentrate formula actives: 0.47% imidacloprid, 0.61% tau-fluvalinate and 0.65% tebuconazole. Ready to use actives: 0.012% imidacloprid, 0.014% tau-fluvalinate and 0.015% tebuconazole. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carrie F.
Floyd's Knobs, IN
The worst thing about planting gorgeous flowers is watching them get eaten by bugs! Bayer Insect Disease and Mite Control is doing a wonderful job of keeping my plants beautiful and healthy by controlling the bug population around them! I would certainly recommend to a friend!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Kills and controls listed insect pests
Cures and Prevents fungal disease listed
Controls Spider Mites
Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days, is excellent as it serves different insect and keeps the house free of pests is excellent recommend
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
I've used this in my garden before to treat different types of pests. It works well, but it killed off my pollinators too. Granted, there aren't many on the market that will protect your pollinators.
Diana c.
midland , TX
My garden always gets different insects that eat up my plants you just spray it down and it gets rid of those rodents! !
Leslie M.
Have bought two other brands and this one worked in first treatment! Very effective and my plants still look gorgeous
Hayley H.
Fox Island, WA
Saved our barn on or farm!!!! About a hundred years old and thanks to this made it like new
Lianna V.
Anaheim, CA
Keeps the bugs alway from near my pool and was easy to use the bottle last a long time
Sarah M.
Minneapolis, MN
Excellent for manes the insects away from you and your family! Always have one of these in your hands! I think it's a maximum
Shawna A.
I really love this formula. I feel like it cleaned better and goes further than other brands. I use it daily for ants.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
The packaging is really nice and it’s gentle on the skin and I got this online it’s very affordabl