Bayberry Naturals Moisturizer uploaded by Elaina G.Bayberry Naturals Moisturizer uploaded by Elizabeth H.Bayberry Naturals Moisturizer uploaded by Whitney H.

BY BAYBERRY NATURALS

Suitable for all Skin Types 86% Organic Rosehip & Hibiscus Moisturizer is the ultimate facial lotion.  Lightweight, yet moisturizing, it is super-packed with nutrients for delicate facial skin.  Rosehip oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and hibiscus extract is rich in antioxidants, as are vitamins E, B3, Pro-Vitamin A, and Pro-Vitamin B5- all providing both protection against free radicals as well as natural anti-inflammatory properties.  DMAE and MSM are known to help naturally improve skin tone and repair damage. No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrances or dyes Certified Vegan. Cruelty Free 539-1327. . see more...

• I would like to know if this product is 100% natural. Wha...3 Answers
  • I would like to know if this product is 100% natural. Wha...1 Answers
Khali O.
Corona, CA
Just to get this out of the way. The reason this has four stars is due to the floral smell. But this does do wonders on mosturizing! I got this in one of my monthly boxes and it helped so much during the summer and when my face strted to peel and get sun burned.
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
This wasn't a bad moisturizer by any means, but it wasn't really anything special. The smell was nice and not overwhelming, but still not my favorite scent. It also was a little on the watery side for a moisturizer.
Michelle M.
I am not a fan of the Bayberry Naturals Rosehip & Hibiscus Moisturizer. The reasons are: it has an old floral scent, it is runny, it absorbs slowly, it dries shiny, & I feel like it just sits slightly tacky/wet on my skin for a long time even when I use a small amount. On a positive note it does leave my skin soft. This is probably better for someone with dry skin & that is not sensitive to floral smells.

I am giving it 2 stars, because it is sulfate, paraben, phthalate, dye, & cruelty free. It is also vegan. I also like it has ingredients like aloe & vitamin c. I just wish it works better on my skin.
Kara S.
Bethel Park, PA
I really wanted to like this, but having oily skin, I just didn't feel like it agreed with me. It felt very oily to me and didn't seem to really ever feel dry or matte and I also felt like it made my makeup skip around throughout the day. I do think it would maybe be nice for a night moisturizer though but I do worry it would break me out.
Chelsie L.
Pretty sure this is my favorite moisturizer that I've ever tried. It smells kinda like oatmeal, but just a really light scent. It's pretty pleasant actually. My skin feels so good after using it. It's so light & I love that it's vegan & almost 100% organic. This is a great brand.
Susy J.
El Cajon, CA
I don't know about this moisturizer being good for all skin types. I have combination skin and this left me feeling oily immediately after application and all day long! I saw myself rarely using this unless I was dry and needed overnight relief.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
I received this product in an ipsy bag and absolutely fell in love! This light weight moisturizer is fabulous. It made my skin so soft and made applying make up so much easier. The smell is floral and slightly medicated smell but it doesn't linger. This reduced the redness on my skin very nicely and kept my face hydrated all day.
Mariah B.
La Mesa, CA
To be honest it has always been hard for me to find a great moisturizer that leaves my dry skin feeling soft and refreshed but then I tried this product and now the search is over! Just apply it after your wash and not only will your skin be hydrated for a long time but it will smell good as well!
Janelle R.
If I could give this 10 stars I would! I cannot speak more highly of this moisturizer. Very light, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy and there is no real smell. I got it in an Ipsy bag and I have seen an amazing difference in my skin. I will be purchasing the full size for sure.
Whitney H.
I received this in my Ipsy bag and was extremely impressed. I have never found a moisturizer that worked but didn't feel greasy but this one did not. It was very light and I love the fact that it is natural.
Power In Y.
I would like to know if this product is 100% natural. What are the ingredients in this moisturizer?
Power In Y.