Baxter of California Super Shape SPF 15, 4 fl. oz. uploaded by Lexi l.

BY BAXTER OF CALIFORNIA

Hydrating lotion for men Normal to dry UVA/UVB Moisturizes and defends skin from the harmful effects of the sun and environment.  Grape seed and jojoba oils along with marine extracts, nourish, smooth, and revitalize skin.  Vitamins C and E counteract free radicals.  UVA/UVB protection. Environmentally Friendly and Cruelty Free see more...

• Has anyone tried this product?1 Answers
  • Does this come fragrance free?2 Answers
  • I would love to try this product. Has anyone tried this and what ...1 Answers
Genevieve B.
Kingston, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and I received this in a voxbox for him to test out. We both tried it. First the smell was minimal. Which he loved bc he cannot stand strong smelling lotions, second he liked how light it was. It worked really well on his skin. He does not care for many products because he says they make him feel greasy. So two wins going into this. The third thing he was happy about was that he did not need a lot to make it work. It only took a small amount and he said his skin felt great after.
I have to agree with him even though I only tried it once. He is happy with it and that is what matters. For the price and how happy he has been with it, my girls will be getting him a few other products for Father's day and his birthday.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
My boyfriend and I both have tested out this product and were happy with it. Although he doesn't really follow a strict skincare routine, he was interested in this and liked the consistency and the way it absorbed into his skin. Personally, I was not a huge fan of the smell, but he felt like it didn't really have a noticeable one and it didn't bother him at all. I have super dry skin and didn't feel like this moisturized as well as my normal products, but he has oily skin and was fine with the results. We received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster in exchange for our honest review.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face lotion is a great addition to my nightly routine! While I don't know if I technically look "younger," the lotion is light and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It's been especially helpful in the winter months, when the air is dry. The only thing I would change is the smell, while subtle, it's not particularly pleasant. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Melissa C.
Delhi, CA
I didn't really like the smell, but it wasn't very greasy so I liked that. My bf actually loved it though. He said it was really hydrating and plans on buying the full size after his sample size is gone! :)

*I recieved this product free to review
Alexandra D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend was really impressed with this face cream from Baxter of California for 2 reasons: 1.) he visibly saw a difference in the brightness of his skin and 2.) it felt rejuvenating on his skin and helped start his day feeling energized.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
Received this product recently in vox box. My boyfriend has been using it for a few days and so far he likes it. He has sensitive skin and it has not made him break out. He told me it leaves his skin feeling moisturized but not over saturated.
Melissa B.
Spencerville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
We received the normal super shape in a recent voxbox. It smells nice and did not cause my man to break out. He said his skin felt moisturizer and he liked it, but would not repurchase after seeing the price.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in a VoxBox for my husband to try. It's been 3-days and my husband said not much difference, not bad just not anything really good haha If the sample were larger he could have a better idea"/
Garineh A.
Woburn, MA
Got this in a VoxBox for hubby! Didn't smell the greatest but was a great moisturizer for his normal to oily skin. Not to heavy but just enough to lock in enough moisture. Would buy
Trish R.
Goodman, MO
I would love to try this product. Has anyone tried this and what was your thoughts on it?
Lorane B.
new York, New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this come fragrance free?
Trish R.
Goodman, MO
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone tried this product?
Rosemary Y.
Osaka
Has anyone tried this product? i am really interested of puchasing one. what does it do and where can i purchase one???