Baxter of California Pomade Mixer Kit

The pomade mixer kit has four travel-friendly versions of our most popular hair pomades. If you've ever been curious about trying out different mixes of hair products, here's your chance to try four of ours and mix-and-match to get your desired look. You may just become a pomade cocktailing master. Kit includes 15 ml sizes of: clay pomade (firm hold/matte finish)hard water pomade (firm hold/shine finish)cream pomade (light hold/natural finish)hard cream pomade (firm hold/natural finish).

What pomade do people like the best and what is the best way to use the different ones? I don't know too much about hair products and feel like I really should get into them.
Do you have issue with trying to mix from different bottles before getting it done? too much effort?
Start your review of Baxter of California Pomade Mixer Kit!
3 years agoSan Carlos, CA
This is great because Baxter makes such great pomades. But, not all pomades work for everyone. That's why it's nice to be able to try out each one to figure out which one works the best for you. Then you can buy the full size. The size of each of these is also enough to be used a couple times to really get a feel of which full size to purchase.
a year ago
I bought this for my husband. He has straight thick hair that stands up unless he adds product. I think it’s a good value because you only need a little product to smooth and style hair. This works well for styling short hair.
a year ago
u get what u paid for and these products will not disappoint you love how my hair feels after each use and this one right here is good because u get to try different types
a year ago
This pomade is awesome. I love the packaging as well. It’s easy to apply and it’s long lasting. I starting love this brand Because all does products works wonders. I use pomade if I creating some style on my hair .
3 years ago
I bought this when I wanted to sample the products and mix and match what would be best for my hair type. They come in small travel size containers, with four different types of pomade. Ranging from light hold to strong hold, high shine to matte finish. It was great being able to sample a few of their hair products. I fell in love with the clay pomade and ended up buying the full sized container. If you're unsure about which hair product to get this is a good sample size to test out what works best for you. It's about 28 bucks I think for the samples, a little pricey for the quantity you get but worth it in the long run so you don't spend 20 bucks on their regular sized products.
a year agoGuymon, OK
This isn’t bad used it once but wasn’t consistent about it I still have it but gave up on it for the first try it was okay not really something I liked my hair it oily so it made it look even more oily
a year agoGrant, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product! It is a little expensive, but well worth the money!! It is great to carry in your purse or on a plane when traveling because of the size! It is always my go to!! Loving it for the dry winter months or the Hot summer months!
a year agoColorado Spgs, CO
If they ever stop this line of shampoo and conditioner, I don't know what I will do. I have baby-fine, thin, frizzy hair that has always tangled easily and is permanently unmanageable and unattractive. This shampoo and conditioner get it the softest, shiniest, and most manageable of all other products I have tried over the past three decades (and I am including countless salon brands). This stuff thoroughly cleans my hair without stripping away its moisture and conditions without weighing it down. I typically get tired of a shampoo and conditioner before the bottles are gone, because they don't do what they promise and my hair is a hot mess, but I have a stockpile of these and I recommend them to everyone I know! They are both smooth and creamy and have only the faintest scent, just a clean smell. The fact that they are available everywhere and cost a fraction of what salon brands cost blows me away.
3 years agoWashington , DC
Baxter of California Pomade Mixer Kit uploaded by Devon P.
Cool sampler. I've only used two, the hard water and the hard cream. They work pretty good on African American hair. I'm going to try the cream and clay over the next few weeks. I'm a big fan of the hard water though, so it'll be hard to move on.
a year agoTulsa , OK
Got my boyfriend this for Christmas, and he loved it! He was able to decide which ones he liked the most, and mix a few to get his hair to do exactly what it needed. He’s out now, and he’s deciding on which ones to order if he doesn’t decide on this again