BY BAXTER OF CALIFORNIA

Hydrating face lotion for men infused with aloe vera, green tea and chamomile.

Best-selling oil-free moisturizer features plant-based technology that absorbs quickly to restore the skin’s moisture barrier. Green tea helps protect against free radicals and chamomile helps heal delicate facial skin. Skin is left feeling smooth and refreshed with a shine-free finish.

WATCH how to use the Oil Free Moisturizer.

4 oz / 120 ml

Buy on Amazon
James T.
Madera, CA
Received this product as a giveaway via baxter of CA in association with influenster. Have been using it for three days now and I do not have anything negative to say. Everything about it is good! It does not leave a heavy or greasy feeling. Skin feels very soft! The fragrance is not overwhelming like a lot of lotions and moisturizers can sometimes be. A little goes a long way too! I have to use much less of this product in comparison to other brands. So, it may seem a bit pricey. But it is worth it as it seems as though it will last quite awhile. I can definitely see myself adding this to my daily routine. love it!
Jock G.
What is it:
Moisturizer for men.

What I liked:
Started using Baxter products after my barber used them on my face after hot towel shaves.

It's a good moisturizer (now to be fair, I'm not an expert on moisturizing so ... take that with a grain of salt!)

Works well for my face - not too greasy or oily after, and haven't had any issues so far with daily use.

What I didn't like:
Nothing - good product, works well for my face.

Would I buy it again/recommend it?
Yes, good product, came as advertised.
LEAR50245 Maria Fernanda s.
The product is as advertised, is an acrid moisturizer for men. It works well. My boyfriend likes that he does not have a greasy / greasy feeling. In my opinion, I believe that most moisturizers will work well, that you like the feel of it, the smell or without perfume, and that you use it regularly. You have used other moisturizers, and quite honestly, you can really say that no difference your skin. HOWEVER, THIS FEELS VERY WELL TO MY BOYFRIEND.
Jordan G.
Cocoa, FL
I've only been using this moisturizer for about a week now and it's already doing wonders to my skin. I also like that the scent is neutral and now over baring. It's nice that it doesn't make my face look oily too! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Robert G.
Menlo Park, CA
I have normally slightly dry skin that if I don't use moisturizer, would be noticeably kinda dry. After using a slightly-larger-than-pea sized amount, I rubbed the product into my face and it created a good layer on my face. It didn't feel heavy like other moisturizers may feel. I would definitely recommend this.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
For men who never use skincare products before , this light weight face lotion is perfect to start. I like how this texture and almost no scent ! and the packaging are very smart as well ! I would recommend this for any guy just starting trying out face lotion
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this moisturizer! My husband is using it every day and his skin looks flawless! The Baxter of California Products are amazing! I recommend buying them for your significant other!

I received the product(s) complimentary to review but opinions are my own!
Joel F.
I must say this is personally one of my favorite products in their line. This cream works almost instantly and is absorbed by the skin without leaving any residue feeling. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone that is interested in a face cream, wow is all I can say!!!!! ...thanks to Influenster and Baxter of California for the free products!!!!!!
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
With acne prone skin I turn away from moisturizers. Since this one said "oil free" I gave it a try and was amazed!
I received this product free in the Baxter of California VoxBox
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
I've been using this as part of a Baxter of California Voxbox. I really do like it when comparing it to other facial moisturizers. It is not oily or greasy and has a very fresh feel to it. I use it daily in the morning and it lasts all day unless the wind is really bad, which I will then apply as needed throughout the day.
The scent of neutral which is a big deal for any product that goes on the face. Some other Baxter of California products have scents that I am not very fond of.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
I have dry skin, would this moisturizer work for me? With it being oil free I think it is usually targeted for people with oily skin.
Marilenny R.
Elizabeth
son productos bueno para pieles resecas?