BY BAXTER OF CALIFORNIA

Hydrating face lotion for men infused with aloe vera, green tea and chamomile.

Best-selling oil-free moisturizer features plant-based technology that absorbs quickly to restore the skin’s moisture barrier. Green tea helps protect against free radicals and chamomile helps heal delicate facial skin. Skin is left feeling smooth and refreshed with a shine-free finish.

WATCH how to use the Oil Free Moisturizer.

4 oz / 120 ml

James T.
James T.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 oz
Received this product as a giveaway via baxter of CA in association with influenster. Have been using it for three days now and I do not have anything negative to say. Everything about it is good! It does not leave a heavy or greasy feeling. Skin feels very soft! The fragrance is not overwhelming like a lot of lotions and moisturizers can sometimes be. A little goes a long way too! I have to use much less of this product in comparison to other brands. So, it may seem a bit pricey. But it is worth it as it seems as though it will last quite awhile. I can definitely see myself adding this to my daily routine. love it!
Joshua M.
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 oz
I've been using this as part of a Baxter of California Voxbox. I really do like it when comparing it to other facial moisturizers. It is not oily or greasy and has a very fresh feel to it. I use it daily in the morning and it lasts all day unless the wind is really bad, which I will then apply as needed throughout the day.
The scent of neutral which is a big deal for any product that goes on the face. Some other Baxter of California products have scents that I am not very fond of.
Joel F.
Joel F.
Review for: Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 oz
I must say this is personally one of my favorite products in their line. This cream works almost instantly and is absorbed by the skin without leaving any residue feeling. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone that is interested in a face cream, wow is all I can say!!!!! ...thanks to Influenster and Baxter of California for the free products!!!!!!
Troy H.
Troy H.
Review for: Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 oz
*Disclaimer*: I received these products complimentary for testing purposes, but all my opinions are honest and my own.

As a guy, this moisturizer is perfect! Us guys don't want a bad reputation for using a girly heavy moisturizer. Well, look no farther, this moisturizer is oil-free and no heavy fragrance. It leaves your skin feeling amazing!
Crissy L.
Crissy L.
Review for: Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 oz
My skin is sooo soft from using this! I mix it with coconut oil also! Worth the money I was a first time user!
Ben P.
Ben P.
Bonsall, CA
Review for: Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 oz
This moisturizer is nice. It feels good on my face without being too greasy or too wet and light. It met and exceeded my expectations and i like that the packaging appeals to me. As a lover of retro, i think youll all be as pleasantly surprised as i was. Smells good, also and no parabens (badstuff). I received these products free from Baxter of California and Influenster, however these reviews and opinions are my own.
Jose H.
Jose H.
Review for: Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 oz
this is amazing, I really like it because my skin is very dry but with this my skin feel more oil and humect
Brooke
Brooke
Review for: Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 oz
Did not care for it. Would not buy it again. Disappointing. Didn't moisturize my face
Jock G.
Jock G.
What is it:
Moisturizer for men.

What I liked:
Started using Baxter products after my barber used them on my face after hot towel shaves.

It's a good moisturizer (now to be fair, I'm not an expert on moisturizing so ... take that with a grain of salt!)

Works well for my face - not too greasy or oily after, and haven't had any issues so far with daily use.

What I didn't like:
Nothing - good product, works well for my face.

Would I buy it again/recommend it?
Yes, good product, came as advertised.
Nina V.
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Baxter of California Oil Free Moisturizer, 4 oz
Love this moisturizer! My husband is using it every day and his skin looks flawless! The Baxter of California Products are amazing! I recommend buying them for your significant other!

I received the product(s) complimentary to review but opinions are my own!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
I have dry skin, would this moisturizer work for me? With it being oil free I think it is usually targeted for people with oily skin.
Marilenny R.
Marilenny R.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
son productos bueno para pieles resecas?