Baxter of California Hydro Salve Body Lotion

Hydro Salve Body Lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baxter of California Hydro Salve Body Lotion!
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
Baxter of California Hydro Salve Body Lotion uploaded by Anthony I.
Purchased at: Amazon
This may be one of the best body lotions that I’ve tried and currently use. I actually use this one and another one on a regular basis. The smell is very subtle and complimenting. Also, the lotion is very lightweight but at the same time very moisturizing. It absorbs into my skin fairly quickly. The price is excellent for this too. It’s about $30 for 16 ounces. Even women can use this and will love it, I believe.
Dallas A.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Baxter of California
This stuff is very light and has a great smell. It goes on smooth and lasts for a while. Someone recently commented that I smelled good and liked my cologne. I wasn’t wearing any. It was this lotion.
Ben M.
Inwood, WV
I really love this body lotion, and use it almost every day. On the plus side, it feels really great and smells amazing. On the downside, after using my hands to apply this to my body, my hands always feel kind of greasy. I get sweaty hands sometimes, and I've noticed that if my hands sweat shortly after putting this lotion on, they feel extremely greasy unless I continually wipe them off. This only lasts for a little while, usually a number of minutes, and then my hands feel fine again. However, this has prevented me from putting the lotion on at certain times when I didn't want to risk my hands getting a greasy feeling. This is gentle enough for to use regularly on the face, and I do--it really works well for me, keeping the dry skin of my face moisturized and healthy-looking and -feeling.

Looking for your answer?