Baxter of California Hydro Salve uploaded by Ashley H.

BY BAXTER OF CALIFORNIA

Natural Lip Balm Mojito Flavor Vitamin Enriched Formula Natural moisturizers and vitamins soothe dry skin and keep lips soft and hydrated. Environmentally Friendly and Cruelty Free see more...

Jude V.
Santa Rosa
Love this! Super moisturizing, and great scent. I do find it a bit expensive but it definitely works!
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
This is my favorite lip balm ever! Super moisturizing, great scent, and kind of glossy so it looks amazing over lip color. Plus, it's like $10 for 15mL! I don't think I'll ever not have a tube of this in my purse.
Melissa A.
Aurora, IL
Love how the formula feels on the lips it’s not sticky and they feel smooth. I do find that it comes off easily, I also wish it was more minty.
James L.
I bought this a few months ago and it still has lasted me. It's a liquid moisturizer and it tastes and smells so good! It's one of my favorite lip balms that I own. It's about $10 but it's absolutely worth the price because of the quality, quantity and longevity of the product. I definitely recommend this product.
pamela a.
rua bandeirantes n18 Irapuru-SP
Muito pequeno mas rende muito e e muito booom, nao tinha dado nada por ele mais e bom
pamela a.