Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar

Exfoliating Body Bar

Does this help with the little red bumps on the backs of arms?
Would love to try
I would love something like this. Can you use it on your face as well?
Start your review of Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar!
jordan G.
Winter Park, FL
Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar uploaded by jordan G.
This is by far one of my favorite bars of soap I've ever used, I use it everyday! Not only does it get the job done it leaves you smelling so fresh and so clean. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Tonja B.
Anniston, AL
Love how this made my skin feel so clean and soft!!! Found it at target, and price was very reasonable
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
I have tried so many different type of soap, and I found some time to soap make my skin to dry or it's not feel clean enough. The Baxter exfoliating body bar is truly amazing , especially you use this direct on your skin. It offer gently is exfoliation and polish off the skin, the best part it leave the skin feel super hydrate after rise off by not oily . I would purchase more of this soap
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Great scent! It's a very masculine yet subtle fragrance. I'm sure this bar will last for a while since the size is great, it's big. The exfoliating qualities of the product are great and never harsh. My skin feels good, but I don't think this is a moisturizing bar, I wouldn't use it on my face. It's pricey for a soap bar. But it's definitely a quality product. I would buy it again. Disclaimer: I got this product for free through Influenster so I could use and review it.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar uploaded by Steve J.
What a surprise of this body exfoliated soap . I love how it foam up with the shower puff , the bubble are so soft and smooth. after rise off the skin , it felt so clean and not over dry . I would strong recommend everyone to try this amazing body soap .
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
I received this free in the Baxter of California VoxBox ! I am not one for bar soap but find this soap extremely awesome! It is gentle, but exfoliates well and does leave your skin feeling weird after like some bar soaps!
Joshua M.
Lakewood, OH
Baxter of California Exfoliating Body Bar uploaded by Joshua M.
This is my first exfoliating bar. I usually just use a regular exfoliated wherever needed to freshen up my skin. I really like how aggressive yet gentle this bar is. It does the job and makes my skin soft and renewed. However, the scent is not masculine enough and somewhat overbearing. I say that because it smells like a drug store soap bar after getting out of the shower. I event tried to use my regular shower gel after using the bar but the scent still came through. I will still use this product when I am just getting super clean and not going out after.
Robert G.
San Mateo, CA
This bar of soap is a pretty good size. First off, I really like the scent and it isn't overpowering. This bar is the richest lather I've ever used, it even surprised me. Then the exfoliation is just enough to get off the dead skin without being too rough against your skin. Then the soap doesn't make your skin dry once you step out of the shower. I really like this bar of soap!
Roberto S.
San Antonio, TX
For me, favorite soap of all time. Nice scent, exfoliates and does not leave my skin feeling dry. It is pricey. I’m a Dad with 3 kids and usually for the price of 1 bar of Baxter, I usually buy the 12 pack of soaps at Costco for the same price. I do treat myself on Cyber Monday when it goes on sale. It last a decent amount time. Even when it gets down to the size of a quarter, I will put it on another soap bar wet so it will glue itself on and can be used up the next day.
D’Mitri A.
Dorchester, MA
In a word: perfect. The bar has good heft, and an absolutely divine fragrance. Small granules throughout are intended to exfoliate, but I don’t think there is quite enough of them to have the desired effect. Nonetheless, the rich lather gives way to smooth and supple skin. Highly recommended!