Baxter of California Daily Protein Shampoo uploaded by Jessi G.

BY BAXTER OF CALIFORNIA

Nutrient enriched shampoo for men All Hair Types Mild Mint Scent Delivers a mega-dose of protein, Coenzyme Q10, and nutrients to promote hair strength, body, and manageability.  Tea Tree Oil and Cinnamon Extract invigorate and provide antiseptic protection.  Gentle formula removes buildup, environmental pollutants, and natural toxins like DHT, a male hormone found to be harmful to the hair s growth cycle. Environmentally Friendly and Cruelty Free see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jock G.
Dry, and flakey scalp was my usual expectation prior to using this stuff. I've tried everything from salon dandruff shampoos to medicated stuff, and to no end they never worked. This shampoo broke the mold. I'm a Baxter fan, no doubts. I use several of their products and have thoroughly enjoyed them all, but the shampoo and conditioner take the cake in my book. Nice subtle scent, hair get clean with no residue after using minimal amounts, and best of all my scalp is happy.
Adriana P.
So, I know this product is for men but... About a month ago I was in the shower (yeah, I've been in there since then no worries) and experienced that dreaded moment when there's no more shampoo to pump out. I used my fiancé's man shampoo and OMG. Clean, minty, super refreshing on the scalp. Most importantly my hair!!! Just amazing. Long story long, this is our households go-to shampoo and conditioner.
Jessi G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My husband loves this shampoo and it smells great! He uses all of Baxter of California products and loves them

Thalita L.
Katy, TX
Omggg , my hair is stronger , long , and Lightning 😍😍 i really liked this. Is not cheap but is good