3 colors available

BY BAXTER OF CALIFORNIA #84 in Pomades & Waxes

LIGHT HOLD / NATURAL FINISH

Infused with natural ingredients, this light hold, moisture-rich styling cream softens and smooths hair while providing frizz-free definition and low shine. Baxter of California pomades can be mixed and matched to achieve a multitude of hair styles.

WATCH how to use Cream Pomade.

2 oz / 60 ml

Joel F.
Joel F.
I must say that Baxter of California has some fantastic products. This is one of my go to pomades now. It has great hold and it leaves a nice shine. Price point is pretty average for top of the line pomades but well worth it.... thanks to Influenster and Baxter of California for the free products!!!!!!
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is my boyfriends favorite hair product. I also used it when I had short hair. It had the perfect hold without feeling gross to the touch! Baxter has a couple different formulas but this one is my favorite!
Timothy R.
Timothy R.
Ewing, NJ
Master Groomer Expert
It is a very good product. But i gave it three stars because i dont think the amount of pomade youre getting is worth its price.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Amazing product does what it suppose to do without having too struggle too achieve it .
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Master Groomer Expert
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Liang T.
Liang T.
Ever since I tried one of these from Nordstrom, I have been in love with Baxter of California products. They were crafted so pristinely and packaged nicely. When you first open up the package you get a strong whiff of the scent and you're immediately immersed in it (in a good way). After applying it and leaving it on for the day I was pleasantly surprised to find no "dandruff" in my hair remaining when I sometimes do using product. It held pretty strong throughout the day. It wasn't the strongest hold but it did do a great job.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
My boyfriend cuts hair as a hobby and can be pretty particular about his pomade. He ms currently using this one and loves it. It doesn't tint your hair at all and doesn't flake or make your hair look super oily. He loves how easy it is to deactivate throughout the day with some damp hands if he needs to!
Ben P.
Ben P.
Bonsall, CA
This pomade does a great job at keeping a nice hold without producing the "dandruff" effect. As compared to competitors such as suavecito, i think Baxter knocks it out of the ballpark. The product looks expensive, and truly does deliver. I received these items free from Baxter of California and Influenster for review purposes, but these opinions are my own
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I know their are a lot of alternatives and choices for after shaves out there but I can tell you one thing this is one of the few that are actually good and easy to apply . It is also affordable so why not try it
Michael F.
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
Baxter of California offers some very good grooming products for men, and this Cream Pomade is no exception. It goes on easily, is fairly concentrated and allows you to get the desired look without too much fuss. Scent is okay too.
Sonia L.