Baxter of California Clarifying Clay Mask uploaded by Brieanne B.

BY BAXTER OF CALIFORNIA

Deep cleansing treatment for men Normal to Oily Weekly Treatment Deeply cleanses and purifies facial skin for a revitalized complexion. Clarifying natural bentonite and kaolin clays absorb excess oils and leave skin feeling firm, while a nourishing blend of allantoin, avocado oil, aloe vera gel, botanical extracts soothe and supply hydration. Environmentally Friendly and Cruelty Free see more...

scott r.
Bellingham
This product is great in moderation. I got the sample size (.8 oz) in my birch box more than a year ago and since I wasn't using it daily it often gets lost in my care bag until I stumble upon it again. The reason I lean towards use in moderation is because it works so well it can make your skin a bit sensitive if you use it too much.
KaylaMay E.
Durham
This mask works if you only do it once a week. The reason I'm not a huge fan is it stings when you first put it on and it is so harsh your face turns a bit red after taking it off. My face always looks a bit swollen after using this product.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love most of Baxter's products but this is one of the best things they make. After using this mask I always feel as if my face is absolutely clean and smooth. I do find that Baxter can be pricey, but I've also discovered that the cost is well worth what you get.
Brieanne B.
Memphis, TN
Let me begin by telling you that this is hands down the best mask treatment I've ever bought. Tones and smooths your skin. Blackhead are vacuumed out leaving your skin soft and clean.
Caleb C.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff is alright, I recommend it, just an FYI it's hard to wash off. To be completely honest I found it to be the same as any other clay mask, just harder to wash off and it smells awesome compared to others
Calia M.
West Warwick, RI
I'm a sucker for a good clay mask, but this one by far is my favorite! It made my skin silky smooth! Absolutely would recommend!!
Jess W.
The way my face feels after using this clay mask 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 every girl should feel this good ! Try it !
Julie G.
Parish, NY
Easy to work, good gold, natural appearance. This will leave you looking well groomed.
Holly D.
London
This leaves your skin so hydrated and smooth it's unbelievable! so easy to apply and its non irritable so perfect for my sensitive skin ladies out there. Bought it online and it arrive in days would highly recommend
Anjali S.
Edmonton, AB
This leaves my face feeling so amazing, soft and moisturized. I love the way this leaves my face feeling and I can't stop using this
Ameera D.
malaysia
Why does this do to your skin